implementing and completing SCD ECHO project in Borno state throughout all its different phases as well as the appropriate management of its specific scope, schedule, resources, quality, risks, representation, coordination and contractual requirements.
You’re a seasoned Project Management Professional
- You have a Master’s Degree in project management or social sciences, health/nutrition, development (or other related field) ideally completed with a certificate/training in project management;
- You have proven multisector project cycle management experience at a senior level for at least 2 years in an INGO;
- You are familiar with ECHO, EU, OFDA and/or DfiD reporting and regulations;
You’re a super communicator
- You have experience working with colleagues who do not speak your language. You are used to explaining your work in non-technical terms.
- You are comfortable explaining policies & procedures to a team.
- You stay calm & like talking to colleagues to find solutions to their problems.
- You contribute to team reports & are able to succinctly summarize & analyze current field activities.
Your work style builds trust within your team
- You are highly organized & pay attention to small details. You are calm under pressure, & able to easily adapt to changing circumstances.
- You identify training needs and work with the HR dept to develop and implement relevant trainings.
- You are goal-oriented while also being genuinely committed to helping others succeed.