Executive Career at Frank's International
Posted on: 6 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Frank's International
The history of Frank’s International is a remarkable entrepreneurial success story. Our company’s roots date back to 1938, when Mr. Frank Mosing founded Frank’s Casing Crew & Rental Tools—a one-crew casing company he operated out of his garage. From the beginning, the company was dedicated to providing a quality job at a fair price—which resulted in continuous and steady growth into a multi-service tubular company.
The Country Manager is responsible for ensuring the safe operation, effective management and continued profitability of Frank’s International assigned business unit. The Country Manager will achieve the position function by providing leadership and direction for QHSE, commercial planning, coordination, development and continual improvement of the business unit.
- Ensure that all Workshop Safety Policies are applied and followed in the Electrical department
- Responsible for health and safety of all personnel in the Workshop and for the protection of the environment
- Instruct Department staff when required about any materials/activities that may be hazardous to health or that could cause environmental damage
- Report any unsafe or unsatisfactory plant and systems of work to those not being operated to Frank's standard to QA & Safety Department, or as appropriate
- Ensure all work areas are kept clean and free of obstructions. Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping
- Implement quality, health and safety policies during all operational activities. Suggest changes/improvements which may be made to those procedures where appropriate
- Ensure all incidents causing injury to persons, damage to property or the environment, and those having serious effect are reported to Operation s Supervisor and QA & Safety Manager
- Take responsibility for the Department HSE and meet Department HSE goals
- Bachelor of Science- Business Administration Degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Excellent ability to interpret Oil and Gas Industry trends, developing markets, analysis and strategies
- Ability to travel internationally
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite ( Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working to strict deadlines
- Must be able to effectively manage changing priorities.
- Proactive work ethic with strong organizational skills
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to build productive working relationships.
- Excellent analytical, numerical and reasoning skills; to be able to assess problems thoroughly and determine logical conclusions
- Confident, tactful, mature; comfortable with interacting with Senior Executives and Customer Representatives and able to get along with diverse personalities.
Method of Application
Apply through Frank's Career Website on ICIMS
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Frank's InternationalSimilar Jobs
- 2017 Apprentice Program At Mobil Producing Nigeria
- Recruitment Officers at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Chief Information Officer (EXPATS) at Aldelia Limited
- Sourcing Specialists at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Customer Service Executives at an Oil and Gas Firm - Fosad Consulting
- Latest Engineering Job Opening at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Fresh Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Gold Fields Limited