Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Req ID: 104978
- Responsible for analyzing, designing & developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers.
- Responsible for profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, & technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions & proposals.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Scope, define & design mobile commerce solution offerings which include mobile banking, mobile money, payments and related offerings
- Extract business requirements from customers to deliverable solutions
- Guide delivery team in delivery of projects and solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities & solutions
- Develop technical presentations & proposals, & perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build.
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Consultative Selling Ability
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Applying Expertise & technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Market insight
- Financial Understanding
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Experience from technical roles focusing on integration is a required experience for this role, e.g. experience from work as Integration engineer.
- University degree in Engineering, Science or Mathematics
- At least 3 to 5 years working experience
- Experience in mobile financial services (mobile money, mobile banking, online payments, m-commerce, digital and electronic payments systems).
go to method of application »
Req ID: 100127
- Ericsson Consulting has 12,000 Strategy, Operations & Technology consultants, delivering more than 1,500 consulting and systems integration engagements a year.
- Serving clients for 10 years across 180+ countries we are building a great track record. This is a great opportunity to work for a dynamic company with global career options.
- This is a Consultant/Senior Consultant Role in Business/Strategy Consulting and can be based in South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria or Senegal.
Education and Experience
- University degree (Bachelor or higher)
- Must have worked at a consulting firm before
- 3 Years+ experience in consulting
- Either telecoms industry experience or past projects in the telecoms space
- fast learning, self-motivated individual
- Strategy development
- Business and financial modeling
- Advanced excel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Business analysis skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Ericsson's Career Website