Current Job Vacancy at Origin Group
Posted on: 24 November, 2015
Deadline: 30 November, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Origin Group
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Origin Group is a twenty first century group of companies with varying deeply vested interests in key economic sector in Nigeria and China.
Origin Group operates in sectors such as agriculture, engineering & construction, trade advisory & trade outsourcing, manufacturing, import and export among others. We are an indigenous company with a fast track record owning significant market share with a growing clientele profile; our services are tailored towards client’s satisfaction with quality control assurance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Defines the long-term strategic objective of the group, improve the market position of the group and all of its subsidiaries by managing business development activities across the group.
- Ensure effective attainment of business development functional objectives through leadership of the sale’s force, setting clear objectives in order to maximize individual and departmental performance.
- Managing and coordinate business development activities across all strategic business units.
- Develop business development and brand building Strategies
- Identification and segregation of potential Market Segments
- Revenue generation through new business development and key account management
- Defining the exact marketing processes and responsible for executing the same.
- Monitor market Intelligence within the industry in terms of market development, new projects, competitive activity, new customers etc.
- Provide necessary training to sales team as and when needed
- Monitoring & evaluating the performance of sales team – through proper leadership and guidance
- Represent the group at national and international industry events
- Submit weekly progress reports of sales activities to senior management
- Present business development training and mentoring to sales executives and other internal staff.
- Proven expertise in the planning, execution and leadership of new business strategies
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience in agriculture & furniture industry or FMCG industry
- Experience in managing multiple strategic business units
- Motivation for sales
- Excellent leadership skills, ability to inspire subordinates and potential client
- Strong understanding of existing and emergent social media technologies
- Business development within the public sector is an added advantage
- Innovative and a creative thinker
- Commercial awareness
- Customer relationship management
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Interpersonal/communication skills
- Possession on an MBA degree is an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Origin GroupSimilar Jobs
- Lead Pipeline Engineer at Penspen
- Engineering Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Job Vacancies at Innovius Resources & Solutions Limited
- Electrical & Mechanical Automobile Technician at TAS Automobile Solutions
- Sales Engineer - Graduate Trainee at A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Plc
- Pump Technician at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Service Engineer at ABB Nigeria Limited
- Technical Jobs at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited