Jobs in a Real Estate/Property Development Company
Posted on: 24 November, 2015
Deadline: 8 December, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View Jobs posted same day
A multi billion naira Property Development Company with offices in Abuja and Lagos mandated to provide far reaching solutions to housing problems in Nigeria is offering challenging opportunities for highly organized self-motivated, and result oriented individuals, that are dependable, trustworthy and with good knowledge of Nigerian Real Estate environment, clientele and potentials who want to make a career in Real-Estate marketing.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager you will be involved in the marketing of the company's products and achievement of department and overall accomplishment of business development activities of the company; by achieving sales targets through the direct sell of land to off takers from the onset and structured buildings at a later stage, researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, implementing sales strategies and managing your clientele.
Other responsibilities include:-
- Assist the Sales and Marketing Manager in planning and supervising marketing operations to achieve revenue target.
- Assist in Identifying marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Recommend creative and cost effective promotional activities.
- Conduct marketing campaigns and trade shows to promote brand awareness among consumers.
- Maintains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Collates and provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends for the Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Ensures and maintains confidentiality of organization's information.
- Maintain customer relationship programs and track customer satisfaction.
- Generate sales and marketing reports for own area of operation to management when needed.
- Cooperate with the management in the development of marketing programs and criteria to achieve sales goals.
- Evaluates current marketing program and recommend improvements.
- Stays updated with latest marketing trends and competitor activities.
- Interested candidates must have a minimum of HND/BS in Marketing; Business studies/Management.
- Professional membership of the Institute of Marketing will be a definite advantage.
- Should have at least five (5) years of experience in the field and demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures,
- Other required attributes include but are not limited to, Sound expertise in sales, Good communicator, Persuasiveness - Know-how to demonstrate, promote and sell, Strong networking skills, Resilience under pressure and leadership abilities
Method of Application
All applications/CVs are to be addressed to email@example.com within two weeks of this publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate Customer Service Officers at NatanelFlorens Limited
- Job Opportunity at Adloyal Properties Ltd
- Cleaners at Lily Homes Limited
- Social Media Intern at Willco
- Latest Job Opportunities at The Workplace Centre
- Client Services Officer at Ruston Realtors Ltd
- Marketers at Invictus Group
- Human Resource Officer at a Real Estate Firm Via AFM Recruit