Vacancy at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
Posted on: 24 November, 2015
Deadline: 30 November, 2015
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, a school dedicated to educating the total person - intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Noble Hall Academy located in Abuja; seeks to hire experienced Secondary School Teacher for English. We are looking for bright and enthusiastic teacher to teach Secondary School Program (Year 7-11) and tutor learners. He/She must possess the following 3 attributes: 1.) able to inspire pupils to learn 2.) are positive and enthusiastic 3.) patient and engaging.
To be part of our exciting, inclusive and happy organization you will need to:
- Be a certified Teacher only is preferred, with excellent teaching approach and 3+ years successful teaching experience.
- Have Bsc in specified subject
- Must have experience teaching and tutoring Year 7-12
- Be an Outstanding expertise in specified subject and ability to provide effective experiential learning
- Have Enthusiastic and positive attitude, highly responsible; able to motivate and inspire learners.
- Be Responsible and passionate about teaching IGCSE experience.
- Be Able to help students with diverse educational backgrounds and learning abilities.
- Must be computer literate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Noble Hall Leadership Academy for GirlsSimilar Jobs
- Taeching Vacancy at an International School - Global Profilers
- Director of Administration at the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital
- Job Vacancies at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
- Jobs at The National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN)
- Massive Academic and Non Academic Staff Recruitment at Lead City University
- Front Desk Officer at Tenderloving School
- Job Openings at the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- Financial Controller at a Leading Group of Schools