Vacancy in a Leading Property Development Company
Posted on: 24 November, 2015
Deadline: 4 December, 2015
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Our client is a leading Property Development Company, seeks to recruit a resourceful individual for the role of a Project Manager.
- The holder of this position will report to the CEO.
- Preparation of the project schedule.
- Expedite all shop drawings and approvals
- Inform the Consultant/Client of any errors, discrepancies or omissions contained within the Consultant’s design drawings.
- Will be responsible for overall project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, and control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards.
- Assist estimator in preparation of project budget
- Orchestrate and supervise a construction project from its conceptual development stage through final construction within schedule and budget.
- Review the project plans and specifications and comment on the building design, scheduling, possible cost savings measures and potential construction problems.
- Prepare and expedite project deficiency lists
- Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control.
- Control and monitor labour, material and equipment expenses.
- Prepare monthly cost forecasting summaries.
- Ensure that “as built” drawings are prepared on an ongoing basis by all trades during the construction period and issue final close outs to consultant/owner accordingly.
- Ensure all required municipal inspections are performed.
- Will follow up with Consultants/Partners/Expatriate companies’ paper-works
- Conduct regular site visits and attend meetings, and so on.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in construction, architecture or building technology
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree/HND in Civil Engineering, Building Technology, Quantity Surveying or any related field of study and be COREN or CORBON registered.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION is a must!
- A postgraduate degree in construction management and hands on experience as a project manager is an added advantage.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Project or other notable software applications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to handle technical queries
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using name, project management certification and year as subject of the mail (e.g. Wale CPM 2014). Only mails that comply with the above instructions will be treated. Please be guided.
The mail/CV should also consist of the list of major construction projects handled till date.
Application closes 4th December, 2015.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at O'Spaces Nigeria Limited
- Latest Jobs at Kranite Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Eliezer Workplace Management Limited
- Operations Manager at Efficacy Construction Company
- Job Vacancy at Randstad Construction Property Engineering Company
- Career Opportunities at Deloitte
- Procurement Officers at Arbico Plc
- Account Officer at Eliezer Workplace Management Limited