New Opportunity at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 24 November, 2015
Deadline: 7 December, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting, a well known consulting practice with first class strategic alliances. We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of:
- This position will be responsible for delivering a comprehensive HR services, manage the entire team of HR in Planning, directing, and coordinating human resource management activities to maximize the strategic use of human resources, maintain functions such as employee compensation, recruitment, personnel policies and regulatory compliance; advise management on best practices.
- Responsible for overall staff work performance
- Assist in budget development, report writing & make key judgements & recommendations on staff and company policy
- Ensure that human & material resources are correctly utilized
- Manage the pay-roll of the employees and salary review
- Preparing offer letters, promotion, retirement and termination letters to employees
- Work with other recruitment consultancies on HR matters as required
- Lead and direct the Human Resource team to deliver comprehensive HR service to the business
- Managing absence, disciplinary issues, grievances, sickness etc. Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement
- Performance Management; coaching managers on performance management processes
- Learning & Development; providing guidance on development for managers and their teams
- Training; Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement
- Recruitment and retention; managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns
- Reward advice and support employees on company benefits
- Policy and procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law.
- Ensure line managers are up to date with changes to any policies.
- Working with senior managers, coaching them and advising on all people issues
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills
- Crafting of business and people solutions
- Managing HR budgets.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 7 years experience in human resources roles.
- Knowledge of the Nigerian employment law will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Investment Banking Associates at Oscar Temple
- ICT Officer at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Office Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Sales Roles at Lorache Group
- Administration Officer at Fadac Resources
- Job Vacancies at Whytecleon Limited
- IT Account Manager at WOW Jobs
- Front Desk Officers at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)