New Career in a Leading Private Educational Institution via Bradfield
Posted on: 1 December, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Our client is a leading private educational institution with a group of schools comprising of Nursery and Primary Schools and Secondary Schools in, Lagos.
As a Specialist Teacher of English, you will be an outstanding classroom practitioner who consistently demonstrates the highest standards of delivery, is fully committed to raising attainment across all key stages and acutely aware of the strategies required to achieve the highest standards within their subject area.
The subject teacher will require strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.
- She/he will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, and by their organisation of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Link pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
The prospect must demonstrate:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Leadership and effective supervision skills
- Performance evaluation skills.
- Decision-making skills
- Time management skills.
- Team building skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Stress management skills
- Strong People management skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Bachelor of Education Degree (BEd.).
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a good school environment.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Bradfield's Career Website
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Creche Teacher and Nurse at Radiant Light Intl School
- Lecturers at Dalewares Institute of Technology
- Stores Officer at Corona Schools Trust Council
- Special Needs Teacher at An International Primary School
- Registered Nurse (Female) at the American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Medical Laboratory Science and Radiography Intern at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital
- Internal Auditor at Baze University
- Teachers at Brickhall School