Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasec- provide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
o Control adequacy of proposals with procedures in place (quotation prepared, minimum rates, terms of payment, schedule of delivery, ...)
o Prepare the Project Monitoring Template for the administrative follow-up of the project up to completion
o Control and organise administrative monitoring of the project in each of its phases
o Ensure necessary documentation is issued or received on time.
o Control invoices raised to request cash payments, transfer of ownership and receipt of cash due by client;
o Control Invoices received and costs allocated to the projects.
o Perform regular reviews with the technical team of the deployment phases.
o Assist when necessary the deployment team with clients on administrative matters
o Alert management on variances from initial programme (prices variance, delays, missing documents, risks, ...)
o Review and Control quotations prepared for new projects
o Extract costs allocated to project and compare margin evolution with initial quotation.
o Investigate variances and prepare analysis of margin trends.
o Ensure accounting of project revenue and costs is compliant with DAF 48.
o Assist Business Controller in monthly closing and reporting
- Proficiency in finance and commercial laws
- Experience in audit
- Ability to communicate efficiently with management
- 8 to 10 years’ relevant experience
- Contract experience will be a great advantage
- Project Finance experience is desirable
- MSc or MBA in Finance or Numerical Discipline is desirable
- Certification in Project Management would be an added advantage
* Coordinate the debts of existing debtors and recommending to Management whether to allow credit sales/services to a prospective or existing customer
* Manage debt recovery and/or negotiate repayment plans
* Maintain good relationship with credit customers to ensure smooth running of accounts and encourage timely recovery of payment commitments.
- Organizing the Credit Control activities for AES units and managing the teams.
- Setting up the terms and conditions of credit sales and ensuring implementation and follow-up of procedures, reporting and credit committee meetings.
- Check customers’ credit rating/performance
- Effectively manage collection of debts and customers’ payments
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Provide debt information to relevant stakeholders within AES Creation of aged debtors’
- Report and recommending solutions to recover aged debts
- Effectively coordinate accounts collection - manage sales ledger to ensure prompt collection of debts and reduce bad debts
- Provide response to debt queries, raise sales invoices and issue credit notes
- Continually coach team members on debt-recovery techniques and record management
- Provide weekly/monthly analysis and cash forecasts on debt performance
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Financial Director.
- BSc/HND qualification with a minimum of eight (8) years relevant work experience in related function or in an accounts department
- A Masters’ Degree will be an added advantage.
- Relevant Certification is a pre-requisite
- Strong background in customer service or credit advisory role either in a corporate environment
- Possess excellent communication and report writing skills
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Hobark's Career Page