Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results
We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels
We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
Our client is an innovative, game changing insurance firm, part of an international financial services group.
We seek to recruit a Senior Regulatory and Compliance Manager whose job summary includes the following;
* Ensure timely delivery of returns,
* Keep abreast with latest NICOM updates and maintain good professional relationships with officials,
* Develop sustainable relationships with regulatory bodies,
* Risk Management and Framework and
* Lead/Drive the compliance/regulatory process and procedures.
This position will report to the Chief Compliance Officer
* Minimum of 7 years experience with at least 2 years in senior management.
Interested candidates should please send resumes to email@example.com