Job Opportunity at Dolphin Nightengale Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 20 November, 2015
Deadline: 1 December, 2015
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Dolphin Nightengale Nigeria Limite
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A Marine Logistic Company in Rivers State, is recruiting qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Number: LO231F
The Company is committed to rendering quality services to her client’s satisfaction with a Total Quality Management in view and improves the local factor of the Nigerian Oil and Gas sector, as well as avails her clients with the following;
- Marine Services
- Vessel Supply and Lease,
- Offshore Towin & Towout,
- Offshore heavy lifting,
- Boat reconstruction/reconfiguration/services,
- Dredge Manufacture, Leasing and Repairs.
- Environmental & Pollution Management project
- Platform Maintenance
- Pipeline Repairs (Cathode & Anodic Protection)
- Offshore and Onshore educational consultancy
- Firefighting/Safety Equipment (Personal protecting
- Oil tools and equipment
- Petroleum Products/Fuel Additives/Lubricants
- Air compressors/Generators/Welding Machines
- Lube trucks/Firefighting trucks
- Minimum Two years Experience.
- Demonstrate assurance dealing with people.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both in English to convey technical concepts to business and technical personnel.
- Ability to work under stressful working conditions including working late into the night, on weekend and traveling on short notice.
- Good computer skills using MS Operating Systems, specifically MS office Suite, Corel Draw etc., Peachtree is an added advantage.
- Readiness to Travel on jobs as required by business.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- OND in Any Science or Engineering Field is preferred.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong customer service mindset.
- Prior field engineering experience is preferred..
- Strong organizational skills
- Good understanding of machinery behaviour and problems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org referring the job number as indicated in the subject line.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dolphin Nightengale Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Accounting Jobs at Josepdam Port Services (JPS)
- Content Writer at American AirSea Cargo
- Security Officer at APM Terminals
- Warehouse Manager at The Afriglobal Group
- Truck Driver at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited
- Sea Clearing Officer at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited
- Business Development and Marketing Executive at Connect Rail Services Limited
- HSE Supervisor at APM Terminals