Job Opportunity at Dolphin Nightengale Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 20 November, 2015
Deadline: 1 December, 2015
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Dolphin Nightengale Nigeria Limite
A Marine Logistic Company in Rivers State, is recruiting qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Number: LO231F
The Company is committed to rendering quality services to her client’s satisfaction with a Total Quality Management in view and improves the local factor of the Nigerian Oil and Gas sector, as well as avails her clients with the following;
- Marine Services
- Vessel Supply and Lease,
- Offshore Towin & Towout,
- Offshore heavy lifting,
- Boat reconstruction/reconfiguration/services,
- Dredge Manufacture, Leasing and Repairs.
- Environmental & Pollution Management project
- Platform Maintenance
- Pipeline Repairs (Cathode & Anodic Protection)
- Offshore and Onshore educational consultancy
- Firefighting/Safety Equipment (Personal protecting
- Oil tools and equipment
- Petroleum Products/Fuel Additives/Lubricants
- Air compressors/Generators/Welding Machines
- Lube trucks/Firefighting trucks
- Minimum Two years Experience.
- Demonstrate assurance dealing with people.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both in English to convey technical concepts to business and technical personnel.
- Ability to work under stressful working conditions including working late into the night, on weekend and traveling on short notice.
- Good computer skills using MS Operating Systems, specifically MS office Suite, Corel Draw etc., Peachtree is an added advantage.
- Readiness to Travel on jobs as required by business.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- OND in Any Science or Engineering Field is preferred.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong customer service mindset.
- Prior field engineering experience is preferred..
- Strong organizational skills
- Good understanding of machinery behaviour and problems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com referring the job number as indicated in the subject line.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dolphin Nightengale Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Communications Senior Associate at Uber Technology
- Safety Officers at an Indigenous Logistics Company - U-Connect Human Resources limited
- Exciting Marketing Vacancy at Uber
- Logistics Roles at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Sales Career Opportunity at Maersk
- Dispatch Rider at HRLeverage Africa
- Customer Service Manager at a Freight Forwarding and Supply Chain Management Services -Stresert Services Limited