IMS One World is recruiting for the post of a Business Analyst-Reinsurance Market for its client in Lagos State.
• Plans, designs and recommends business processes to improve and support business activities.
• Analyzes and documents client's business requirements and processes and communicates these requirements by constructing conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates from organization.
• Creates test scenarios and develops test plans to be used in testing the business applications in order to verify that client requirements are incorporated in to the system design. Assists in analyzing testing results throughout the project.
• Provides input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs and develops business specifications to support these modifications.
• Facilitates meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
• Assists in coordinating business analyst tasks on information technology projects and provide support to other team members.
• Assists in analyzing testing results in all phases.
• Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify 'intent of change' is carried out through the entire project.
• Assists in providing time estimates for project related tasks.
• Assists with developing the methods and procedures required to identify whether current business goals and objectives meet organizational needs.
Performs moderately complex analyses of business goals, objectives and needs, and the general business environment to align information technology solutions with business initiatives. Acts as liaison between technical personnel and non-technical personnel.
Lagos - Nigeria
You can apply online for this position by visiting IMS OneWorld career page