If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
CA Global Headhunters is an international recruitment and staffing company with an in-depth focus on Recruitment in Africa. We recruit talent of the highest standard across African Sectors in Mining, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Banking, Finance, Legal, Insurance, Commodities and Agriculture. As the African markets further grow and develop, our skills and expertise simultaneously grow too, ensuring that we deliver the best service for both clients and candidates. Our extensive candidate network built up over 8 years comprises the most diverse, skilled and experienced candidates.
A well established leading mining contractor in West Africa is currently seeking a motivated Production Manager, who has a strong background in drill and blast mining and earth works, to join their team. You will be reporting directly to the Project Manager.
- Defining objectives and goals.
- Planning and organizing work procedures and the work force.
- Performing periodic team assessment
- Manage contracts and on site HSE policies.
- Responsible for the drill and blast mining and earth works operations.
- Provide supervision for the continuous improvement of the production process.
- Provide any technical or financial solutions to production issues.
- Layout a work planning schedule on a daily, weekly, monthly and annually.
- Develop maintenance shut down plans.
- Assist with the monitoring of equipment usage.
- Fluent in English (ability to speak French is advantageous).
- Degree in engineering.
- South African citizen encouraged to apply.
- Sound knowledge of heavy duty equipment.
- Substantial experience in open-pit, drill and blast mining in Africa.
- FIFO expatriate contract.
- Based on site at one of our 3 mines in West Africa.
- Single status.
- Roster: 10 weeks on 2 weeks off.
Method of Application
To apply, visit CA Global's Career Page on Catsone