Latest Job at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 20 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- Gain and utilize expertise in specific aspects of a PSLs’ technology and services portfolio to educate Customers, Operations and BD on features, advantages and benefits of the PSL solution offerings.
- Under broad direction, the Technical Sales Advisor job family is accountable for Delivery Execution.
- This entails pursuing excellence in all day-to-day activities, identifying technical needs of customers through product knowledge and geographic understanding of challenges, aiding the BD organization in pursuit of work through customer interaction and internal/external workshops, providing technical recommendation to BD for proposal preparation regarding solution upsell, aiding operations and BD in the diagnosis and communication of solutions delivery issues, all utilizing a detailed knowledge base of specific subPSL products, services and solutions.
- Technical Sales Advisors help establish the strategic direction in the work area through clear understanding of the local customer's business drivers and technical challenges and are responsible for identifying and executing up-sell (POP Plan) strategies within a geography of responsibility.
- Maintains an overview of the external market and Halliburton's marketing strategies by collaborating with the PSL, Region/Country Business Development, Account and Tech Teams to identify opportunities to grow profitable revenue and maintain awareness of the technology available from the PSL.
- Provides input to PSL technology project priorities through the understanding of the market, customers needs and technology GAPs within the geographic customer base.
- Executes tactical action plans as set by Country management team.
- Must possess thorough understanding of the supported subPSL's technology and broad understanding of the associated development tools. Understands and promotes the PSL’s quality directives.
- Assures that all operations are performed in a consistent manner in compliance with all HSE and OE policies and best practices.
- Utilizes project management skills and tracking tools in the organization and execution of project assignments.
- Provides guidance to less experienced staff. Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center's viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering or related discipline required.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in energy services industry with preferably a minimum of 5 years as a field professional.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Halliburton Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at AOS Orwell
- Latest Vacancies at AOS Orwell
- Head of Operations at Puma Energy
- Contracts Administrator/Tender Analyst at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- IT Manager at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Engineering Vacancies at Brunel Energy Nigeria
- Maventeq Systems Limited Recruiting For Inspection Engineers
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)