Nigerian Breweries Plc, the pioneer and leading brewing company in Nigeria, required the services of a Conveyor Maintenance Service Provider.
The Organization will be responsible for providing a team of maintenance professionals for carrying out planned preventive and unplanned maintenance activities conveyors, its components and controls within our brewery locations. Each brewery location will have a local team dedicated to it.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Team
- Conduct maintenance and repair of slat band and roller conveyor systems in the Packaging hail
- Ensure all maintenance and repairs are carried out to a high standard, ensuring integrity and robustness of the conveyors to meet operational requirements?
- Conduct cleaning, inspection, lubrication and tightening (CILT) activities on conveyor chains and bed during maintenance,
- Make appropriate recommendations to improve safety, productivity and efficiency.
- Participate in modifications and machine improvements when necessary.
- Observe all NB standards and procedures including safety while conducting their activities.
Attributes of the Service Provider
- Have acquired a minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar or related field in organizations within Africa and the Middle-east region.
- Must be a professionally run organization with a poof of proven technicians (minimum educational qualification required is NABTEC or City and Guilds certificate) with 5 years working experience.
- Demonstrate ability to perform conveyor maintenance, modification and troubleshooting in accordance with NB maintenance standards, under minimal supervision and adherence to strict deadlines.
- Sound knowledge of Quality Assurance (QA procedures and documentation).
- Working knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety procedures.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letters and CV’s to:
The Category Buyer,
Supply Chain Projects,
Nigerian Breweries Plc
1. Abebe Village Road, Iganmu,
P.O. Box 86,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale