ICT Jobs at Byteworks Technology Solutions
Posted on: 19 November, 2015
Deadline: 5 December, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Byteworks
ByteWorks Technology Solutions Limited, a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate HQ in Abuja, Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the positions below:
- Analyses user requirements.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Tests new programs for fault finding.
- Writes and tests code and then refines and rewrites as necessary.
- Creates technical specifications and test plans.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Improves existing software programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification.
- Maintains systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
- Continually updates technical knowledge and skills by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Works closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, designers, developers, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals;
- Investigates new technologies.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proficient in Java
- Understands software development lifecycle and the tools and processes needed to develop and maintain software
- First class or Second class upper Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
N120 000- N150 000 monthly
go to method of application »
- As the Technical Assistant to the CEO you will assist him in ensuring the success of his day to day activities
- The potential hire should be smart and articulate.
- Proactive and highly organised
- Must be someone who pays attention to details
- Must be a female
- Must have a minimum of a second class upper degree
- A masters degree will be an advantage
- Experience in a similar role will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ByteworksSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Chips Bits & Bytes Limited
- Advisor Support at Sage Nigeria
- Lastest Jobs at MTN Nigeria
- Social Media Job Vacancy at Cyclofoss Technologies
- Android Community Learning Program Manager At Andela
- Software Developer at SimplePay
- PHP Programmers at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Software Developer (Java) at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited