Energi Talent Resourcing (ETR) are experts in recruiting qualified, professionals and skilled people across the full life cycle of the Energy sector ( Oil & Gas and Power), from exploration, project development, construction to asset operations and maintenance. Our clients represent leading names, from I.O.C's, N.O.C to specialist niche consultancies.
We offer permanent, retained and interim recruitment solutions with particular expertise in the up-stream Oil & Gas and Power sector.
We are currently working with a growing Oil and Gas offshore contractor with operations in Nigeria for an urgent search of a Procurement Manager. See below for details.
- Provide contracts advice to project team members.
- Manage all procurement activities in line with the contract, the Project strategy and Project Execution Schedule.
- Establish, maintain and follow up the Project Procurement Plan and the Project logistics Plan.
- To Implement contractor Procurement Procedures
- To ensure valid prequalification of possible Nigerian suppliers.
- To manage, instruct and supervise procurement staff.
- To be responsible for negotiation of subcontracts and purchase order.
- To review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing, evaluating, and awarding bids.
- Bachelors from a recognize institution in any related discipline.
- Over 10 years of work experience in procurement.
- Must have experience in an oil and gas company.
- Must have worked in a design company within the oil and gas sector
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills,
- Effective time management and organizational skills to meet targets given.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to manage a small team.
- Ability to handle work related pressure.
Method of Application
For more information on this or any other exciting role within Oil & Gas please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale