Cobranet Limited was incorporated in 2003 and began its operations to provide the Nigerian Market with a reliable Internet Service and meet the requirements of the market, positioning itself as a leader in providing Internet Solutions and as a provider of choice.
The company was founded and is managed by a group of professionals whose collective business backgrounds include managing diversified business such as Banking/Industry/and Internet Services in Nigeria as well as other countries internationally.
Due to expansion of business, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience is an ISP company a MUST; skills in Corporate Sales an added advantage.
- B.Sc, /B.A degree or its equivalent in related field from a recognized institution.
- Must be computer literate with excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, word and PowerPoint and in the use of internet based resources.
- Must have experience in the internet connectivity environment and a technical overview or background.
- Excellent Communication skills, organizational skills, self motivation, results-oriented with a positive outlook, punctuality, ambitious, clear focus on high quality and business profit. mature, credible, perceptive and articulate.
- Must be comfortable to contact and deal with all types of companies: small, medium and multi. national companies.
- Other personal traits: reliable, tolerant, determined, well presented, businesslike, polite, well-mannered and be a team-player.
- Ability to develop and maintain a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Ability to prospect for new potential sales, respond to and follow up sales enquiries.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaise with Internal order-processing staff.
- Flexibility is required and ability to work extended hours when required without it upsetting domestic situation.
go to method of application »
- B.Sc/HND or equivalent in any discipline with 2- 3 years experience is similar position.
- Must have at least average Accounting/Inventory knowledge
- Manage reception and attend to all in-coming calls/clients.
- Conducts monthly inventory of receivables.
- Take charge ni petty cash for daily transactions.
- Accountable to the Branch Coordinator
- Only Female are needed
go to method of application »
- Attach loads to rigging to provide support or prepare them for moving, using hand and power tools,
- Attach pulleys and blocks to fixed overhead structures such as beams, ceilings, and gin pole booms, using bolts and clamps.
- Climbing tower it fixing all types of antennas along with alignment.
- Knowledge and experience installation and commission BTS, microwave.
- Assembling & installing of MW & AP antenna, orienting and tilting of antenna based on cell plan. hoisting & installing of RF & jumper cables to antenna. Connectorization for Feeder cables, IF cables CAT cables & other transmission cables.
- Complete knowledge for installation work of site,
- Antenna Alignment
- Knowledge of installing all kinds of Site indoor equipment as well Outdoor equipment
- Installation of Feeder cable on Runway.
- Control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces using chainfalls, gin poles. gallows frames, and other equipment.
- Dismantle and store rigging equipment alter use.
- Fabricate, set up, and repair rigging, supporting structures, hoists, and pulling gear, using hand and power tools.
- Manipulate rigging lines, hoists, and pulling gear to move or support materials such as heavy Equipment, ships, or theatrical sets.
- Ensure safety of workers and materials.
- Tilt, dip, and turn suspended loads to maneuver over, under, and/or around obstacles, using multipoint suspension techniques.
- Minimum qualification of ND/OND/NABTEB in Computer related course.
- Candidate should have minimum of 2-5 years' work experience in Telecom Rigging.
- Certificate in safety and health in telecom operation will be an added advantage,
- Able to climb towers and install Microwave Antennas and radio, laid the needed cables with relative expertise.
- Must be ready for emergency call to duty.
- Good understanding of satellite or wireless communications equipment is required.
- Good experience of multi-vendor telecommunication equipment.
go to method of application »
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support for corporate clients.
- Design, implement and support IT, Security end Network Solutions for corporate clients.
- Troubleshoot Core network problems.
- Upgrade come network equipment and configuration.
- Install and configure Microwave links, PTP Links, PTMP Radio and indoor A?.
- Laying cables, trunks. PVC.
- Basic RF knowledge,
- Experience in installation and configuration of Outdoor/Indoor radios, AP, ...3- Configuration and maintenance of cisco networks (routers and switches)
- Knowledgeable in Mikrotik router boards Configuration.
- Good knowledge in EIGRP, OSPF BGP VLAN, Trunks and VPN networks.
- Very Good Knowledge in Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPNs
- Good Knowledge in Unix Servers (Red hat, Centos, and Debian...)
- Very Good knowledge in IP sub-netting, super-netting and aggregation.
- Cisco ASA and Juniper firewalls configuration and maintenance is a plus.
- Basic knowledge in Virtualization.
- Ability to understand and work on new technologies and to quickly adopt to equipment made by different vendors.
- Ability to design topologies and provide consultancy for corporate customers,
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP protocol stack.
- Troubleshooting distribution and core Network problems,
- LAC/LNS Implementation and troubleshooting knowledge.
- MPLS L2VPNs, L3VPN5 and VPLS knowledge is a plus.
- B.Sc (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Communication Engineering or Telecom.
- CCNP is a must; CCIE is an added advantage.
- A previous experience in deploying ICT infrastructures is mandatory.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org