If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Cobranet Limited was incorporated in 2003 and began its operations to provide the Nigerian Market with a reliable Internet Service and meet the requirements of the market, positioning itself as a leader in providing Internet Solutions and as a provider of choice.
The company was founded and is managed by a group of professionals whose collective business backgrounds include managing diversified business such as Banking/Industry/and Internet Services in Nigeria as well as other countries internationally.
Due to expansion of business, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience is an ISP company a MUST; skills in Corporate Sales an added advantage.
- B.Sc, /B.A degree or its equivalent in related field from a recognized institution.
- Must be computer literate with excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, word and PowerPoint and in the use of internet based resources.
- Must have experience in the internet connectivity environment and a technical overview or background.
- Excellent Communication skills, organizational skills, self motivation, results-oriented with a positive outlook, punctuality, ambitious, clear focus on high quality and business profit. mature, credible, perceptive and articulate.
- Must be comfortable to contact and deal with all types of companies: small, medium and multi. national companies.
- Other personal traits: reliable, tolerant, determined, well presented, businesslike, polite, well-mannered and be a team-player.
- Ability to develop and maintain a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Ability to prospect for new potential sales, respond to and follow up sales enquiries.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaise with Internal order-processing staff.
- Flexibility is required and ability to work extended hours when required without it upsetting domestic situation.
go to method of application »
- B.Sc/HND or equivalent in any discipline with 2- 3 years experience is similar position.
- Must have at least average Accounting/Inventory knowledge
- Manage reception and attend to all in-coming calls/clients.
- Conducts monthly inventory of receivables.
- Take charge ni petty cash for daily transactions.
- Accountable to the Branch Coordinator
- Only Female are needed
go to method of application »
- Attach loads to rigging to provide support or prepare them for moving, using hand and power tools,
- Attach pulleys and blocks to fixed overhead structures such as beams, ceilings, and gin pole booms, using bolts and clamps.
- Climbing tower it fixing all types of antennas along with alignment.
- Knowledge and experience installation and commission BTS, microwave.
- Assembling & installing of MW & AP antenna, orienting and tilting of antenna based on cell plan. hoisting & installing of RF & jumper cables to antenna. Connectorization for Feeder cables, IF cables CAT cables & other transmission cables.
- Complete knowledge for installation work of site,
- Antenna Alignment
- Knowledge of installing all kinds of Site indoor equipment as well Outdoor equipment
- Installation of Feeder cable on Runway.
- Control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces using chainfalls, gin poles. gallows frames, and other equipment.
- Dismantle and store rigging equipment alter use.
- Fabricate, set up, and repair rigging, supporting structures, hoists, and pulling gear, using hand and power tools.
- Manipulate rigging lines, hoists, and pulling gear to move or support materials such as heavy Equipment, ships, or theatrical sets.
- Ensure safety of workers and materials.
- Tilt, dip, and turn suspended loads to maneuver over, under, and/or around obstacles, using multipoint suspension techniques.
- Minimum qualification of ND/OND/NABTEB in Computer related course.
- Candidate should have minimum of 2-5 years' work experience in Telecom Rigging.
- Certificate in safety and health in telecom operation will be an added advantage,
- Able to climb towers and install Microwave Antennas and radio, laid the needed cables with relative expertise.
- Must be ready for emergency call to duty.
- Good understanding of satellite or wireless communications equipment is required.
- Good experience of multi-vendor telecommunication equipment.
go to method of application »
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support for corporate clients.
- Design, implement and support IT, Security end Network Solutions for corporate clients.
- Troubleshoot Core network problems.
- Upgrade come network equipment and configuration.
- Install and configure Microwave links, PTP Links, PTMP Radio and indoor A?.
- Laying cables, trunks. PVC.
- Basic RF knowledge,
- Experience in installation and configuration of Outdoor/Indoor radios, AP, ...3- Configuration and maintenance of cisco networks (routers and switches)
- Knowledgeable in Mikrotik router boards Configuration.
- Good knowledge in EIGRP, OSPF BGP VLAN, Trunks and VPN networks.
- Very Good Knowledge in Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPNs
- Good Knowledge in Unix Servers (Red hat, Centos, and Debian...)
- Very Good knowledge in IP sub-netting, super-netting and aggregation.
- Cisco ASA and Juniper firewalls configuration and maintenance is a plus.
- Basic knowledge in Virtualization.
- Ability to understand and work on new technologies and to quickly adopt to equipment made by different vendors.
- Ability to design topologies and provide consultancy for corporate customers,
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP protocol stack.
- Troubleshooting distribution and core Network problems,
- LAC/LNS Implementation and troubleshooting knowledge.
- MPLS L2VPNs, L3VPN5 and VPLS knowledge is a plus.
- B.Sc (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Communication Engineering or Telecom.
- CCNP is a must; CCIE is an added advantage.
- A previous experience in deploying ICT infrastructures is mandatory.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org