Vacancies in a Logistics Company
Posted on: 14 June, 2012
Deadline: 28 June, 2012
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View Jobs posted same day
Our Client, a Logistics Company Is Recruiting To Fill The Following Vacancy With Dynamic And Results Oriented Persons
HUMAN RESOURCES/GOVERNMENT RELATIONS MANAGER (HR/GRM - 001)
The job holder will be responsible for all Human Resources functions within the company. He/She will also be responsible for a very intensive Government Relations portfolio. The Job entails:
HR Strategy and policy formulation, Recruitment and placement of staff, Training and development, Compensation, Human Performance Management, employee welfare and overall strategic Management of HR activities in the company.
The job role entails a very intensive interaction with appropriate regulatory organizations both for strategic operations and day to day activities.
The suitable candidate should therefore be familiar with the local regulatory environment ensuring company compliance with regulatory dictates at all times. He/She will also be responsible for community relations where necessary.
He /She must possess a Bachelors degree with appropriate HR and legal professional qualifications with prior similar experience in a managerial role for at least five years. An international Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators qualification or LLB is an advantage. The successful candidate will report to the managing director.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER - (ITO - 001)
The Information Technology Officer will take responsibility for all the Information Technology functions and activities within the company. The job details include but not exclusive to the following:
• Develop and Implement IT policy for the company
• Plan and implement all hardware, software, web and network installations in the company
• Ensure 100% up-time of internet connectivity and all IT solutions
• Manage the LAN/WAN installations in the company
• Ensure timely supply of IT resources as required and approved
• Ensure data safety and back-up at all times deploying bespoke technology
• Administer and maintain communication services like video conferencing, skype etc.
• Manage the group IT budget
The ideal candidate will be a qualified IT professional with a minimum of a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering. Possession of the appropriate professional IT qualifications is a necessity.
ACCOUNTING OFFICER - (AO - 001)
The successful candidate will be responsible for all bookkeeping using an accounting package .
He/She should be familiar with all double entry transactions that would produce an accurate Trial Balance.
He/She should be a relatively young, Bachelors Degree or HND holder, ICAN qualified or partly qualified' but most importantly with a minimum of 2-3 years hands-on experience in bookkeeping.
Remuneration for these positions is highly attractive and among industry best.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CVs and a position justification paper to firstname.lastname@example.org
The position justification paper is a write-up of your conviction that you are qualified for the job you are applying for. It should state in a demonstrable manner the particular job experience you
have had that prepares you for the job. All applications must reach the advertiser within 25th June 2012
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Customer Support Co-ordinators at Spectrum Forwarding & International Logistics Limited
- Latest Job Vacancy at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at a World-Class Integrated Logistics Service Provider Company - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Job Openings at Confidence Cargo Limited
- Drivers at Kerildbert Holdings Limited
- Jobs at a U.S Logistics and Technology Company - Workforce Group
- Transport Manager at Thasious International Company Limited
- Job Openings at a U.S Logistics Start-Up Company