Customer Care Vacancies at Fosad Consulting
Posted on: 17 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Our client, a major player in the insurance industry is currently looking to hire dynamic individuals to fill the role of a Customer Relations Officer. Candidates will be deployed to clients various affiliates to deliver customer focused selling and transactions on behalf of the firm
- Business development and client relations
- Perform underwriting, claims and finance related functions
- Market and product research analysis. (Customer product feedback & Competitors intelligence) to know what products we can improve on.
- Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and
- verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner.
- Prepares customer service summary reports.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers
- Handle inbound customer service calls with professionalism.
- Answer customer inquiries and follow through on requests.
- Make outbound calls to business customers.
- A first degree
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years working experience in sales or customer service in a financial or customer selling oriented industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- The ability to understand and analyze sales figures.
Interested candidates must;
- Have good communication skills
- Possess excellent listening skills
- Be a good time manager
- Ba able to take initiative and be proactive
- Have good knowledge of Computer applications (Microsoft Office)
- Possess excellent note taking skills
- Be friendly and wiling to proffer solutions
- Innovative and smart
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Fosad's career page on SmartRecruiters
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at ARM Life