Latest Job Vacancy at Hayat Holding
Posted on: 17 November, 2015
Deadline: 24 November, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Hayat Holding
Hayat Holding is among Turkey's top 100 industrial companies, employing over 10,000 people both in Turkey and abroad. Hayat Group is a conglomerate that operates mainly in two industries. Kastamonu Entegre is the leading company in the wood-based panel industry and Hayat Kimya is among the top FMCG companies.
- Prepare and draft contracts to protect the company’s interests
- Provide legal consultancy concerning legal issues, business transactions
- Analyze the probable outcomes of legal issues, using knowledge of legal precedents
- Follow up litigation matters
- Take part in drafting Executive Board resolutions
- Minimum 3 years experince in a multinational company or a law firm serving multinational companies. With FMCG experience will be an added advantage.
- Must have knowledge in corporate law, commercial law, contract law, labor law, tax law and intellectual property.
- Experience in reviewing, executing business contracts and giving legal opinions.
- LL.B and B.L in Law from a reputable University of Nigeria. LL.M will be added advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Analytic Thinking
- Planning & Organizational Ability
- FMCG/Manufacturing experience
Note: Only locals (Nigerians) should apply.
Method of Application
Interested candidate should forward their updated CV to email@example.com on or before 24th November, 2015.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hayat HoldingSimilar Jobs
- Sales Executives at CitySA Import Export Nigeria Limited
- General Manager at JMG Limited
- Job Openings at Drury Industries (30 Positions)
- Head, Supply Chain at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Revenue Finance Manager at the Nigerian Bottling Company Limited
- Sales Accounting Chief at Hayat Holdings
- Human Resource Director at a Leading FMCG Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Customer Service Representative at ORIKI Group