Latest Job Vacancy at Hayat Holding
Posted on: 17 November, 2015
Deadline: 24 November, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Hayat Holding
Hayat Holding is among Turkey's top 100 industrial companies, employing over 10,000 people both in Turkey and abroad. Hayat Group is a conglomerate that operates mainly in two industries. Kastamonu Entegre is the leading company in the wood-based panel industry and Hayat Kimya is among the top FMCG companies.
- Prepare and draft contracts to protect the company’s interests
- Provide legal consultancy concerning legal issues, business transactions
- Analyze the probable outcomes of legal issues, using knowledge of legal precedents
- Follow up litigation matters
- Take part in drafting Executive Board resolutions
- Minimum 3 years experince in a multinational company or a law firm serving multinational companies. With FMCG experience will be an added advantage.
- Must have knowledge in corporate law, commercial law, contract law, labor law, tax law and intellectual property.
- Experience in reviewing, executing business contracts and giving legal opinions.
- LL.B and B.L in Law from a reputable University of Nigeria. LL.M will be added advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Analytic Thinking
- Planning & Organizational Ability
- FMCG/Manufacturing experience
Note: Only locals (Nigerians) should apply.
Method of Application
Interested candidate should forward their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24th November, 2015.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hayat HoldingSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at SABMiller
- Fresh Job Vacancies at The Dangote Group
- Engineering Vacancies at The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited
- Electrical Engineers at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at British American Tobacco
- Store Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Construction Health and Safety Officers
- Jobs at Bromley Group