HAUSBA SMARTHOMES LIMITED is a Design, Engineering and Support company with expertise in Home and Boardroom Automation, Home Cinemas, Smart Lighting, IP Surveillance and Access Control Systems. Our Vision is to be the Leading Provider of Bespoke Electronics and Home Technology in Mordern Day Architecture.
The Project Design and Coordinator is responsible for the optimum delivery of projects. He/she ensures that projects run smoothly and meet the customer's expectation from the inception of the project to the closing out of the project. He/She designs the project and executes it with finese, high attention to detail and observing Industry standards.
- Actively plans the project, organizing meetings and audits as the project lapses; establishing budget, defining scope and timeline, and choosing staff for the project.
- Ensuring that projects are run in compliance with the Organization’s requirements
- Selecting project team and Providing guidance to the teams
- Maintaining and integrating project plans
- Tracking & reporting overall progress; Staff performance, project performance.
- Performs periodic analysis of ongoing project, reports on analysis and changes in progress and adjusts projects records accordingly
- Administering the project budget
- Planning & scheduling resources for a group of projects
- Monitoring resource utilization
- Performing quality control procedures and project sign off
- Establishing and maintaining the project documentation library.
- Must have PMP Certification, with proven practical experience with PMBOK.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Visio and AUTOCAD design tools.
- Background in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or any related course.
- At least 5 years active work experience.
- Proven ability to build a team and deliver projects from start to finish.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Hausba Career Page on LinkedIn
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale