Marketing and Sales Development
- To create and develop commercial opportunities that will increase ConSol’s revenue and profitability.. This is with both existing and potentially new clients with whom you will target, initiate and develop business relationships.
- Identify new market opportunities, taking the lead on building robust and successful business proposals that secures new contracts and builds long term client relationships
- Take executive lead responsibility for the identification, development and implementation of all joint ventures and strategic partnerships
- Implement the marketing strategy that incorporates general direction, local and strategically important priorities, enabling the organization to maintain and grow its income base
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and sound knowledge of ConSol’s products & services when engaging prospective customers, clients and business partners
- Develop annual marketing and sales plan which details activities that will focus on meeting the organization’s business plan targets
- Manage the sales department budget & provide direction for sales team where budgets are delegated
- Specify market requirements for current and future products through market research and customer feedback.
Analyze potential partner relationships that could expand ConSol’s product portfolio or bouquet of service offerings