Vacancies at Solidum Pharmaceuticals Limited
Posted on: 14 June, 2012
Deadline: 28 June, 2012
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Solidum Pharmaceuticals
We are a result-oriented, single-minded pharmaceutical
company. Due to business growth and expansion, we require the services of
very articulate individuals who are highly focused on how to achieve set
objectives and are purpose driven.
(A) Medical Sales Representatives:
Locations: Lagos, Abeokuta, Ibadan, Ilorin, Akure, Benin, Portharcourt, Enugu, Calabar, Abuja, Lokoja, Jos, Kaduna, and Kano.
- The individual must have strong persuasion ability, good communication and presentation skills.
- Tenacious on set objectives and not easily distracted.
- Prospective candidate must be self driven and have strong desire to succeed in the chosen career.
- Candidate is expected to have a good knowledge of the preferred location, and have a place to reside in the city of their preferred location.
- Job requires that the individual is able to drive and ready to travel.
- Individuals that do not know how to drive need not apply.
Academic Qualifications for the above positions:
A university graduate with a Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, and Physiology.
(B) Front Office Executive:
Location: Ikeja, Lagos.
- The individual must be skilled in the use of MS Office
- An HND holder from a reputable institution with bias in social sciences .
- Preferably a female
- Fluent in English language and well mannered.
Method of Application
All applications should be hand written and attached to
curriculum vitae with one coloured passport photograph. Applications are to
be received within two (2) weeks of this publication. A reachable mobile
phone number should be clearly stated on the application.
Successful candidates will be well trained for the
positions in view upon appointment. Only shortlisted candidates will be
invited for interview.
The position in view should be written at the top right
side of the envelope; and applicants should clearly indicate their preferred
location in their letter of application and on the envelope.
All applications are to be sent by regular post.
Applications sent by express mail or registered mail Will NOT be processed
Send Your Applications to:
The Head Human Resources
Solidum Pharmaceuticals Limited
P.O. Box 4785k, Ikeja, Nigeria
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Solidum PharmaceuticalsSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at Creative Associates International
- Job Opportunities at Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Secretary at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Massive Job Vacancies at The Nigeria Supply Chain Integration Project - i+ Consortium (52 Positions)
- Receptionist at The Social and Economic Rights Action Center (SERAC)
- Job Vacancy at Palladium Group
- Operations Managers at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)