Sunrose Consulting Limited is a Human Resource Consulting and Training firm committed to providing leading edge HR infrastructure support and exemplary customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations.
Our firm provides a wide range of human resource services including Executive Selection (Recruitment), HR outsourcing, performance management, organisational development and policy and procedure development. We also offer specialised training programmes tailored to the peculiar needs of our clients. Our consulting services can be provided on-site or off-site or a combination that best suits our client's needs.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will provide operational and administrative support to the Managing Director. You will be involved in the marketing of the company’s products and services, conduct detailed analytical research and objective evaluation of corporate clienteles’ performance as well as be responsible for the general supervision of operating units. In addition, you will:
• Analyse financial and operating performance of clients in order to establish their credit worthiness;
• Conduct research on the industry in which the company is operating and keep a track on the performance of the industry as a whole;
• Interact with CFOs and MDs of companies and visit sites of their operational unit for understanding the nature of their business, the operations & risk factors associated with them;
• Publish timely, topical and high quality research on general market and sector specific trends, contributing to the increasing profile of the company within the Nigerian money and capital markets;
• Compile analytical reports and make presentations to relevant committees, including the management of the company’s clientele as might be required. rating recommendations;
• Make logically argued analytical presentations to the management of rated issuers;
• Ensure timely completion of all assignments under your direct supervision.
• Communicate with various market constituents, including investors, issuers, bankers, regulators and members of the media, regarding the agency's rating rationales, analytical views and general market trends.
Degree-qualified plus a masters in a financial management course, you must have a minimum of 10 years’ post qualification experience in corporate finance. You must have strong financial analytical skills, including forecasts development, peer/industry analysis and an ability to identify key drivers of credit profile for any given case/ credit. Excellent communication and presentation skills to connect at senior management level are essential for this position. A self-starter and efficient time manager with the ability to handle multiple assignments on an on-going basis, with high productivity target are important to the success of this role.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Sunrose Consulting Career Page