Engineering Positions at Mikano
Posted on: 17 November, 2015
Deadline: 30 November, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Mikano
Mikano, with her new technology, skills and experience coupled with the high-tech latest modern machines acquired has been in the forefront of manufacturing and assembling of generating sets in the world.
- Assembly of Heavy Duty Generators.
- Positioning of the load bank to enable easy reading
- To ensure at all times that Diesel tanks and batteries are properly cleaned before switching on the equipment.
- To ensure all the parts of the gen. set are properly tightened and availability of Oil/ water as required.
- Check for any abnormal sound from part of the gen-set or leakages of oil, water, and diesel or air before loading the gen-set.
- To check the model controller reading (voltage, oil pressure, water temperature, battery, battery volt etc
- Checking the overall efficiency of the Gen sets
- Documenting and reporting on the performance of assembled Generators.
Education / Qualification
- Certificate of Artisanship / City and Guild Craft certificate, OND, HND, B. Electrical / Engineering field. High experience in electrical repairs.
- Knowledge: General knowledge about Electrical jobs.
- Experience: At least 3 years work experience in a similar industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MikanoSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancies at TRANOS
- Engineering Job Vacancy at Princeton Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Excel Creative Network Limited
- Sales Engineers at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Sales Representatives at HMD Nigeria
- Engineering Vacancy at Aldelia
- Engineers at a Civil Engineering and Construction Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency