Graduate Vacancy at Etisalat
Posted on: 17 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 9Mobile
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
- Assist in the development, implementation and measurement of customer retention and customer lifecycle management programmes and campaigns through outbound channels aimed at reducing churn and increasing usage across the value bands on the network.
- Develop, implement and measure pro-active and re-active retention programmes to attain and exceed churn targets
- Monitor customers movements daily across various services such as easylife and homezone with a pro-active usage enhancement campaign aimed at addressing any noticeable decline in various product baskets
- Constantly evaluate churn metrics to immediately implement remedies and improve on campaign business rules when necessary
- Develop other customer lifecycle programmes including win-back and loyalty programmes while maximizing the outbound channels
- Anticipate and identify customer needs and dissatisfaction issues in order to aid pro-active customer engagement
- Analyze outbound campaign results and propose recommendations to the business base on campaign performance and evaluation
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Manager, Campaign Management
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- One year post - NYSC work experience within telecoms business environment
- Expert knowledge of competitive environment.
- Consumer trends and trade practices in the industry.
- Knowledge of campaign management solution within telecoms industry.
- Demonstrable data-mining and analytical skills.
- Excellent understanding of customer data analysis, propensity modeling and segmentation techniques.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should visit Etislat's career page to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 9MobileSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Manager at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Project Manager/Business Analyst at Cousant Technologies
- System Integrator at Appzone Limited
- Field Marketing Specialist at Oracle Nigeria
- Marketing Executives at Transsion Holdings
- Operations Lead-Device Installation at Softcom Limited
- Jobs at PathCare Laboratories
- Latest Jobs at MainOne Cable