Energi Talent Resourcing (ETR) are experts in recruiting qualified, professionals and skilled people across the full life cycle of the Energy sector ( Oil & Gas and Power), from exploration, project development, construction to asset operations and maintenance. Our clients represent leading names, from I.O.C's, N.O.C to specialist niche consultancies.
We offer permanent, retained and interim recruitment solutions with particular expertise in the up-stream Oil & Gas and Power sector.
We are currently working with a drilling contractor in the oil and gas industry for an urgent search for a seasoned Human Resource professional.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Head Human Resources shall provide strategic leadership and expertise for the management of the overall Human Capital and Resources business for the Company, including assessing the current systems and processes in place already and making appropriate changes.
- Provide HR leadership and Drive strategic and operational level HR related planning including Labor Relations, Recruiting & Staffing, Compensation & Benefits, Leadership Coaching, Employee Development and Performance Management.
- Ensure/Maintain all HR processes & records relative to local statutory requirements while providing guidance and leadership to the business regarding regulatory interpretation and compliance.
- Implement appropriate communication tools and systems to ensure effective flow of information including employee opinion surveys, leadership communications, etc. This must be done on a constant basis
- Develop appropriate work force plans (e.g. Employee Handbook etc) in support of key business needs and develop/implement appropriate change management plans as required.
- To effectively utilize Training as a tool for strategic planning, skills development, competitive advantage and employee motivation.
- To initiate and facilitate the annual Performance Assessment and Career Development System(PACDS) in all departments to ensure merit driven and high performance organization.
- To design and implement a Compensation & Benefits (C&B)systems geared to competitive remuneration and pay for performance
- To administer Payroll flawlessly in compliance with Company guidelines and pay for performance program as designed during the annual Performance Assessment and Career Development review
- To administer the benefits program in accordance with Company policy in the following areas as may be appropriate; Monetization of utilities, Company car, Loan administration
- Full execution of the recruitment process including: Creating job profiles/ description
- Manage the posting of job vacancies using the best approved performing recruitment channels.
- Consistently seek to find potential talent and develop a pool of internal and external talent.
- Monitor the job market and prepare analyses and summaries of the main job market movements.
- Prepare the yearly recruitment plan and the budget based on the various department needs and make a recommendation to the Managing Director.
- Ensure that all sensitive records are kept confidential (salary ranges, offers, some job roles, contracts of employments etc.).
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Industrial Relations or other HR related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years HR experience, ideally HR leadership in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Demonstrated success in development & application of up-to-date practice in employee relations, HR policy & formulation, recruitment & staffing and training & development.
- Strong written & oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environments.
- To be knowledgeable and current with all provisions of Labor Law specializing in the following areas: Pension Administration, Industrial Relations, Insurance – Medical, Workmen’s Compensation etc
- Credible track record of delivering impactful results/solutions in a fast paced work environment
Method of Application
To be considered for this or any other role please forward a copy of you CV to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale