New Job Position at Mabcodee Investments Limited
Posted on: 16 November, 2015
Deadline: 30 November, 2015
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Mabco-Dee Investments Limited
Mabcodee Investments Limited is a dynamic entity operating in the Nigerian construction industry and dedicated to being a one-stop shop for major building and construction products.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Working closely with the various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation.
- Liaising with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety.
- Recruiting of staff which includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Preparing staff handbooks.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Interpreting and advising on employment law.
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mabco-Dee Investments LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Karsto Global Resources Limited
- Interior Design Facilitator (Architect) at DecorhubNG.com
- Commercial Construction & Flooring Estimator at Unico Flooring Distributors, Inc.
- Furniture Design and Technology Training at Aframero Limited
- Jobs at Jenniez School of African Interior Design
- Marketers at PKP Block
- Ayab Truck Drivers at PKP Block
- Business Manager at a Facility Management Company - Beacongate Limited