New Job Opportunity at Kaymu Nigeria
Posted on: 16 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Kaymu Nigeria
Kaymu is the largest and safest online marketplace in Africa, where buyers and sellers meet and exchange everything from Fashion to Phones. Founded in January 2013, Kaymu’s vision is to offer both customers and sellers a shopping experience that is convenient, safe and second to none.
Our company is part of Africa Internet Group, a global and leading incubator of startups specialized in e-commerce. AIG is the leading Internet group of Africa with already over 3000 employees in 26 African countries. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by Millicom, MTN and Rocket Internet.
We want to create a well-balanced team of talented, truly dynamic and highly motivated individuals with a passion for emerging markets and Africa. We are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and web businesses, to fill the vacant position of:
- As Public relations manager, you will take charge of Kaymu’s growing brand presence. Ensuring strong and consistent brand awareness all over Nigeria
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop PR strategies, campaigns, and initiatives to improve public perception of Kaymu.
- Build Relationships with Media on behalf of the brand locally and Internationally (Journalist, Bloggers, Newspapers).
- Managing Kaymu’s corporate blog.
- Writing press releases/Stories and following up with Media for publicity.
- Support the marketing team to implement Marketing campaigns.
- Arrange and organize Media parleys and events.
- Track Kaymu in all Media online and offline.
- Evaluate and implement sales promotion programs.
- Creating relevant content such as Media briefs, Journals, Articles, Reports for the brand.
- Creating local research for the brand in the Ecommerce Industry.
- Planning and Managing CSR’s for Kaymu.
- Entering and pitching for Awards and Speaker opportunities.
- Answering press requests on behalf of the brand.
- Putting MDs in for opportunities in the press (Interviews).
- Organising events including press conferences, SME Programs, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
- Liaising with Bloggers and Online Tech Influencers for the brands products.
- Any other PR related functions.
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least 4-6 Years’ experience in PR, Brand management or community management
- A degree in Communication, Marketing or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good Network of media contact.
- Project management skills.
- Organisation and Planning
- Good Negotiation skills
- Experience with managing multiple client briefs.
- Experience in all aspects of developing, maintain and delivering on PR campaigns.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office.
- Proven experience in Market research.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with various internal stakeholders, as well as with Kaymu top executive level
- Drive and entrepreneurial mindset, hands-on attitude required to bring maximum impact
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should visit to Kaymu Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kaymu NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Openings at Kilimall Nigeria
- Supermart Shop Manager at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Jumia Sales Representatives Recruitment
- PHP Programmers at Supermart.ng
- Job Vacancies at Jumia Nigeria
- Graduate Intern/ NYSC Corpers at DecorhubNG
- Process Improvement Specialists - Supply Chain at Jumia Nigeria
- Human Resource Role at Jumia Nigeria