Current Job at Orange Business Services
Posted on: 16 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Orange Business Services - Nigeria
Orange Business Services are making business life easier, every day and all around the world. As a global IT and communications services provider, Orange Business Services helps companies collaborate more effectively, operate more efficiently and engage better with their customers - connecting their people, sites and machines securely and reliably.
Through a unique combination of robust network and IT infrastructure, managed services and professional, reliable people, we do everything we can to offer an outstanding customer experience - helping to change business life for the better.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Function: (Junior) Account Manager
Reports to: Sales Manager
Mission & Role
- Execute with discipline the region sales strategy, assist Sales Manager in high potential customer acquisition and relationship management. Act as company ambassador in the country and promote Orange offering.
- Identify high growth customer build relationship at CXO level. Effectively support Sales manager, on achieving sales target and region KPI’s, ensuring outstanding customer experience by providing quicker resolution to problems and queries within the region.
- The mission is also to maintain an updated knowledge of market trend and transition, players and broader ICT ecosystem.
- Engage with current and potential customers at the Executive level to understand their overall strategy and key business drivers; strive to develop a roadmap with the customer that facilitates progression towards or closure of Orange contracts (network services, solution sets, IS procurement, value added surround services)
- Develop multilevel and multifunctional relationships (CEO, CFO, CIO and Business Unit Leaders) to drive solutions that are innovative and provide value / benefit relative to the customer’s respective business needs; deepen and widen relationships with a longer term focus.
- Understand the customer's business and IT strategy; map these requirements to industry trends, as well as with existing customer requirements where Orange solutions have helped provide value.
- Prepare regular analysis of competitor activity to understand market direction and potential impact on customer relationship, proactively look for opportunity to address need for cost reductions or technology refresh to achieve enhanced capability, improved efficiency, or pronounced market advantage
- Position consulting services as required to strengthen relationship by demonstrating Orange Business Services’ ability to bring intellectual value and advise; provide resolution of communications related problems through quality analysis in partnership with customer
- Organize conferences and social events that give Orange captive access to customers in an attempt to build rapport.
- Look to identify and manager third parties that add value to proposed solutions; position Orange as the strategic integrator providing a unique value proposition for our clients.
- Required Experience Minimum 3 years’ experience in consultative selling to and relationship management of multinational corporations Solid understanding of Orange Business Services six solution sets (messaging, network performance, security, VoIP, infrastructure management, mobility, outsourcing out-tasking) Strong industry sector knowledge and understanding of key customers in that sector, their strategies and business challenges Understanding of corporate governance within complex organizations Partnering with software, hardware and consulting vendors with multinational customer bases Ability to:
- Engage and partner with customer and internal staff as required.
- Work in a virtual team environment.
- Identify and qualify revenue generating opportunities draw upon experience and relationships to gain access to new accounts.
- Education, qualifications, and certifications Degree in Technology, Business, Finance or other relevant field (or equivalent) Other (Desirable)
- Membership in related professional organizations
- Certifications / accreditation in relevant areas.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Orange Business Services Career Page on LinkedIn
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Orange Business Services - NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Manager at Sidmach Technologies Nigeria Limited
- IT Officers at Data Network Infrastructure Limited (DNIL)
- Data Entry Clerks at Best Value Providers
- Jobs at TeleMagic Communications Limited
- Field Sales Representatives at Carditech Solutions & Consulting Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Job Openings at Main One
- Sales Roles at Smile Communications