Job Vacancy in an Insurance Company via Fosad
Posted on: 15 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Our client, one of Nigeria’s key player in the Insurance Industry is seeking to recruit an experienced candidate for the role of Head, Operations& Transactions. The role holder is responsible for all settlement, clearing and investigations of claims and must have the ability to initiate operational change, understand operations quickly across various units and proffer solution where there are bottlenecks
- Being the head of the Operation& Transactions Unit of the company, role holder shall coordinate the definition of standard Operating procedures of each unit in the group aligning them to the organizational objectives.
- Supervises the effective inflow and outflow processes of the Company’s finances.
- Ensures the Reconciliation and resolution of issues from teams in the Customer Experience Group, Life Underwriting, etc.
- Determines, measures, and reports performance measures, service level agreements, and charge back policies.
- Negotiates SLA between Finance Operations and other groups/units within the business in accordance to the set business objectives.
- Ensures SLA with Banks is strictly adhered to; monitors compliance to ensure services are delivered at agreed-upon levels.
- Takes ownership of Transaction Settlement functions to ensure it meets the objectives of the business and customers.
- Provides direction and supervision for all the team leads including skill and competency development, so that each team member is continually growing into higher responsibility in the organization.
- Organizes and coordinates appropriate specialized training for Finance Operations Group staff with the aim of improving their skills to efficiently support the operation of the company and delivery of efficient service to customers.
- Responsible for the general supervision of the daily activities of the units within the group.
- Supervises and responsible for the Premium Administration
- Any other assignment as advised by the COO from time to time.
- A degree in business, finance, economics or related field.
- 10-15 years financial services operations work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, assimilate new information, make sound decisions, manage multiple responsibilities and respond effectively in time pressured situations or to meet tight deadlines.
- Assertive, strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to proactively forge and maintain effective working relationships with staff and management.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Fosad's career page on SmartRecruiters
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Medical Consultants at The African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re)
- Executive Director- Technical at an Insurance Firm - Fosad Consulting