The following vacancy exists for the post of a Strategic Information Lead at Solina Health
A. Role Summary
Generate accurate data analyses and reports to inform program improvement and respond to donor reporting requirements. Provide technical assistance to supported private health facilities to ensure program activities contribute to the program strategic goals and targets.
- Program Monitoring and Reporting
- Responsible for Solina reporting on the private sector HIV program and continuously analyze progress against targets.
- Coordinate responses to SI requests internally and from donor and stakeholders.
- Function as primary contact to donor SI counterpart and direct responses on SI queries. Identify and communicate SI issues, challenges and questions to program leadership for response and plan of action. Provide advice to the program leadership as needed.
- Provide SI technical assistance to program team and leadership and provide assistance on data analysis and preparation of abstracts, presentations and publications for conferences, in-country meetings and international conferences, as appropriate.
- Program Management
- Represent Solina at donor monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities, meetings and events and work with other stakeholders to ensure effective exchange of strategic information.
- Coordinate all program assessments and provide technical oversight for evaluation. Facilitate dissemination of findings. Ensure reporting requirements are met and identify areas for further study to inform private sector HIV programming
- First class or second class upper degree
- Post graduate degree (masters or doctorate) in public health, statistics or epidemiology.
- Familiarity or experience with PEPFAR data systems and indicators