Graduate Vacancy at Obeezi
Posted on: 15 November, 2015
Deadline: 20 November, 2015
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View Jobs posted same day
Obeezi.com is a fast growing Nigerian one-stop online shopping mall founded with vision to empower people worldwide in buying and selling online. The need for expansion in our Company has created opportunities to recruit competent hands to the company.
- As Accounting/Treasury Operations Officer you work directly with the founding teams which you support in interdisciplinary issues such as controlling and accounting
- You will be responsible for the daily accounting transactions, accounting procedures and financial reporting
- Following up on customer’s order and ensuring is been shipped and delivered in time.
- Following up with Courier partner to ensure orders are made as fast as possible
- Following up with Courier partner to ensure payments are made on due dates
- Updating Courier partner balance book on failed and delivered items
- Co-ordinating financial postings into the company’s books
- Ensuring the correctness and Integrity of accounting data processing in the Excel sheet
- Supervision, maintenance and analysis of general ledger account balances
- To monitor delivery and ensure regular and prompt updates on orders on a daily basis
- Overseeing the daily accounting activities required to accurately maintain the company’s general ledger, subsidiary ledgers, and other financial records and 1 Review the weekly/monthly reconciliation of collections to remittance.
- HND/Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience
- Candidate must be living around Lagos mainland, Locations around Yaba or Surulere will be an added advantage.
- Excellent IT skills
- Good command of English Language
- Required Age: Not more than 28
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Driver At 478 Limited
- Team Lead, Bank Reconciliation at Jumia Nigeria
- DealDey Limited Finance Analyst Recruitment
- Graduate Customer Service Officer Recruitment at Zerofinance Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria
- Systems Specialist at Jumia Nigeria
- Area Sales Supervisor at Jumia Nigeria