Ongoing Recruitment at eHealth Systems
Posted on: 14 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at eHealth Systems Africa
eHealth Africa is focused on improving healthcare by creating effective ways to implement reliable health information management systems. We have developed eHealth and mHealth solutions that can be rapidly deployed to manage patient information, streamline clinical procedures, and provide data and analysis on health program outcomes.
Location: Kano, Nigeria
Department: Software Development
Type: Full Time
Help fight ebola and strengthen health systems with awesome tech infrastructure!
- We’re an American-Nigerian NGO specialised on the development and deployment of tech for health.
- Currently, one of our main focuses is the development of tools to tackle the ebola outbreak and support health in West Africa and Nigeria.
- Our international tech team is located in various locations: Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Guinea and Germany
- We're looking for a full-time Infrastructure Engineer (employment contract) to join us, starting as soon as possible.
Your Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Linux / UNIX systems administration, network administration or infrastructure management
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Good understanding of git
- Familiarity with Apache CouchDB, …
- Familiarity with Nginx, Django, Docker, Ansible
- Familiarity with JS and Python
- Excellent communication skills and self-initiative and attention to detail
- Language Skills: fluent English is a must, German, Spanish and French are nice-to-haves
- Ensure infrastructural stability
- Work closely with the Dev team on solving operational issues
- Plan, execute and be responsible for internal projects related to the infrastructure
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit eHealth's career page on The Resumator
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eHealth Systems AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Nigerian Indigenous Language Teacher at an EdTech Company - OICS Limited
- Graduate Business Analysts at erpSOFTapp Limited
- Account Officer at xPlug Technologies Limited
- Network Planning & Optimization Officer at Nokia Nigeria
- Data & Software Internships for Students at eHealth4everyone
- Fresh Vacancies at Kingstar Techsupport Limited
- Finance Manager At Transsion Holdings
- Digital Marketer Intern at Scaleri