If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Berger Paints Nigeria Plc - Founded on the 9th Day of January, 1969, Berger Paints Nigeria Plc is a leader in the manufacturing, development, distribution and sale of paints and coatings to professional, Industrial, commercial and retail customers in Nigeria. We operate in 5 business segements; Decorative, Industrial coatings, Marine and Protecton coatings, Automotive/Vehicle refinishes and Wood Preservers and finishes. Our portfolio includes well known brands such as Luxol,Texcote and Superstar.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise cleaning, gardening, Painting and renovation of Premises.
- Supervise drivers and maintenance of company vehicles.
- Planning, budgeting and distribution of Stationery and toiletries.
- Oversee the movement of items/furniture, stationery and toiletries.
- Organizing Board and Shareholder events.
- Protocol matter.
- Liaise with regulatory and service providers.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- First Degree in Business related discipline or Social Science and postgraduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years experience in a Manufacturing company
- Membership of a professional body is required.
- Good change management skills
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Good people development, management and Leadership skills
- Good interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by sending their resume to: email@example.com using position applied for as mail subject.
Note: Only successful candidate will be contacted.