Exciting Position at eRecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 14 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
Our client is a manufacturing and leading distributor of electronics in West Africa with branches across Nigeria. They now have an opening for a Marketing Manager (Brand Management) to be based in Lagos
Responsible for managing marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities at a company or organization. Takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of a company through various goals and objectives
- Plan marketing and branding objectives.
- Expand product solutions and offerings.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Catalogue development, running campaigns, merchandising, digital marketing, PR.
- Should be able to brief an agency & advertising research.
- Prepare and adhere to budgets.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Design print ads and publications.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Gather and analyze customer insight.
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Engage consumers on social media.
- Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics.
- Drive overall CRM and direct marketing.
- Engage other organizations within the community.
- Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
- Minimum 4 Years experience in brand management
- Degree in Marketing or any other business related discipline
- Must have experience in a marketing function within consumer electronics, FMCG
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit eRecruiter's career portal
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Business Development Personnel at SnT Collections
- Internal Audit Manager at Somotex Nigeria Limited
- Demand/Supply Analyst at EURO MEGA Atlantic Nigeria Limited (EMANL)
- Job Openings at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Retail Sales Associates at Audacious Business Concept Limited
- Drivers at School Kits Limited
- Warehouse Supervisor at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
- Data Analyst at Justrite Nigeria Limited