Exciting Position at eRecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 14 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
Our client is a manufacturing and leading distributor of electronics in West Africa with branches across Nigeria. They now have an opening for a Marketing Manager (Brand Management) to be based in Lagos
Responsible for managing marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities at a company or organization. Takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of a company through various goals and objectives
- Plan marketing and branding objectives.
- Expand product solutions and offerings.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Catalogue development, running campaigns, merchandising, digital marketing, PR.
- Should be able to brief an agency & advertising research.
- Prepare and adhere to budgets.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Design print ads and publications.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Gather and analyze customer insight.
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Engage consumers on social media.
- Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics.
- Drive overall CRM and direct marketing.
- Engage other organizations within the community.
- Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
- Minimum 4 Years experience in brand management
- Degree in Marketing or any other business related discipline
- Must have experience in a marketing function within consumer electronics, FMCG
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit eRecruiter's career portal
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Area Sales Manager at AFM Recruit
- Jobs at J.C Enechukwu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Secretarial Vacancy at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
- Job Vacancy at Inesfly Africa
- Sales Associate at Audacious Business Concept Limited
- Graphics Designer at Artee Group
- Store Manager at a Casual Fashion Brand - TheJobMag
- Job Vacancies at Saint Flairs Awards Limited