Fan Milk Plc is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Lead and develop a team of Sales Officers with the purpose of influencing KPI Performance positively in order to achieve the Region business objectives.
Principal Accountabilities (IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation):
- Responsible for the achievement of Volume target and other KPIs
- Responsible for developing existing customers and recruiting new ones.
- Responsible for ensuring improvement in the numbers of active vendors in assigned Region
- Responsible for ensuring improvement in vendors daily sales
- Ensure availability target is achieved.
- Persuade customer to ensure product is kept at right quality temperature.
- Ensure sales assets functionality - Bicycle, push cart, freezers and generators
- Responsible for price compliance
- Manage credit limit and debt to be within set target.
- Responsible for the aggregate of the KPIs of his/her sales team.
- Report : Sends Weekly and Monthly Sales Report
- Mapping : identify and determine the right number of customers FT, Ex Agents & Agents required per territory; Vendors territory gap/coverage per territory ; Event coverage.
- Responsible for coaching and the professional development of his/her sales team
- Ensure understanding and execution of the commercial rules& guidelines
- Develop the channel, customer, and vendors expertise of his/her team
- Ensure increase in the number of Sales Point .
- Constructively analyse and report competition activities.
- Conduct Field Accompaniment with at least four SO per week.
- Drives and monitors performance evaluation and coaching of SO.
- Identify the potentials of high performers and build on their strengths.
- Analyze and evaluate training needs/gaps of SO
- Ensure Region KPIs are achieved.
- Drive a winning culture; lead coaching and coordinate weekly/ monthly Regional meetings and ensure target understanding.
- POP Execution; conduct structured market visits and write feedback reports regarding outlet activations and sales operations.
Performance Management (Key Performance Indicators):
- Number of new customers
- Active Vendors
- Vendors Sales
- Asset Utilization:
- Generator Operational
- Freezer Operational
- Bicycle operational
- Push cart operational
- Credit Limit/Debt Management
- Price Compliance
- Actual call vs. Planned call
Work/Business Contacts And Authority (IPE Factor: Communication):
- The entire sales team in the Region and all levels
- Meet regularly with team and NSM in order to create a result-oriented, customer focused and accountable sales team in accordance with the Fan Milk policies and plans.
- HR on sales staff and company policies
- Finance on customer accounts etc
- FTs, Ex Agents , Agents Pushcart Agents and new Ex Agents
Learning & Career Opportunities
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas;
- Work as a team lead in a large organisation
- In-depth business knowledge of Fan Milk business
- Good (internal and external) communication skills
- Business development skills
- Career development programmes
Critical Qualifications/Skills/Experience (IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The ideal candidate:
- He/She must be driven to keep the process moving , an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders in to the right course of action.
- Leadership skills
- Presentation skills
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Business Acumen.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Strategic Thinking
- Minimum of first degree in Business Admin, Marketing or other related discipline (2.2) or HND lower credit.
- The Ideal person must have financial and business acumen.
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience in sales of FMCG with multi-cultural/multinational environment.
- IT skills (MS office - Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Planning, organising and coordinating skills
- Result oriented
Reporting and Scope: (IPE Factor: Knowledge/teams & breadth)
- The position reports directly to the National Sales Manager - Outdoor
- The scope of this position is (domestic )
- Direct Reports - Sales Officer
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, accountabilities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Accountabilities, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to Fan Milk's Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.