Fan Milk Plc is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Lead and develop a team of Sales Officers with the purpose of influencing KPI Performance positively in order to achieve the Region business objectives.
Principal Accountabilities (IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation):
- Responsible for the achievement of Volume target and other KPIs
- Responsible for developing existing customers and recruiting new ones.
- Responsible for ensuring improvement in the numbers of active vendors in assigned Region
- Responsible for ensuring improvement in vendors daily sales
- Ensure availability target is achieved.
- Persuade customer to ensure product is kept at right quality temperature.
- Ensure sales assets functionality - Bicycle, push cart, freezers and generators
- Responsible for price compliance
- Manage credit limit and debt to be within set target.
- Responsible for the aggregate of the KPIs of his/her sales team.
- Report : Sends Weekly and Monthly Sales Report
- Mapping : identify and determine the right number of customers FT, Ex Agents & Agents required per territory; Vendors territory gap/coverage per territory ; Event coverage.
- Responsible for coaching and the professional development of his/her sales team
- Ensure understanding and execution of the commercial rules& guidelines
- Develop the channel, customer, and vendors expertise of his/her team
- Ensure increase in the number of Sales Point .
- Constructively analyse and report competition activities.
- Conduct Field Accompaniment with at least four SO per week.
- Drives and monitors performance evaluation and coaching of SO.
- Identify the potentials of high performers and build on their strengths.
- Analyze and evaluate training needs/gaps of SO
- Ensure Region KPIs are achieved.
- Drive a winning culture; lead coaching and coordinate weekly/ monthly Regional meetings and ensure target understanding.
- POP Execution; conduct structured market visits and write feedback reports regarding outlet activations and sales operations.
Performance Management (Key Performance Indicators):
- Number of new customers
- Active Vendors
- Vendors Sales
- Asset Utilization:
- Generator Operational
- Freezer Operational
- Bicycle operational
- Push cart operational
- Credit Limit/Debt Management
- Price Compliance
- Actual call vs. Planned call
Work/Business Contacts And Authority (IPE Factor: Communication):
- The entire sales team in the Region and all levels
- Meet regularly with team and NSM in order to create a result-oriented, customer focused and accountable sales team in accordance with the Fan Milk policies and plans.
- HR on sales staff and company policies
- Finance on customer accounts etc
- FTs, Ex Agents , Agents Pushcart Agents and new Ex Agents
Learning & Career Opportunities
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas;
- Work as a team lead in a large organisation
- In-depth business knowledge of Fan Milk business
- Good (internal and external) communication skills
- Business development skills
- Career development programmes
Critical Qualifications/Skills/Experience (IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The ideal candidate:
- He/She must be driven to keep the process moving , an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders in to the right course of action.
- Leadership skills
- Presentation skills
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Business Acumen.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Strategic Thinking
- Minimum of first degree in Business Admin, Marketing or other related discipline (2.2) or HND lower credit.
- The Ideal person must have financial and business acumen.
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience in sales of FMCG with multi-cultural/multinational environment.
- IT skills (MS office - Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Planning, organising and coordinating skills
- Result oriented
Reporting and Scope: (IPE Factor: Knowledge/teams & breadth)
- The position reports directly to the National Sales Manager - Outdoor
- The scope of this position is (domestic )
- Direct Reports - Sales Officer
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, accountabilities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Accountabilities, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to Fan Milk's Career Page