Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.
The Manager of Mobile Digital Marketing/Online is responsible for operations, product strategy, sales, and revenue growth for the Digital Marketing division.
- Expert knowledge - Acting as the expert in SEO, PPC and affiliates
- Traffic Sources - Monitor and measure visitors to the website and understand and improve site visits.
- Digital content - Develop a group wide content strategy.
- Developing and driving marketing campaigns
- Ensure that all activity is delivered within budget, on time, and to a high quality.
- Responsible for budget planning and tracking.
- Support the communication and lead generation requirements of the sales team.
- Liaise regularly with the sales team to gather information and provide updates on planned activities and results.
- Analyse competitors and industry bodies to ensure services are seen as competitive at all times.
- Manage and maintain relationships with existing 3rd parties and partners where appropriate e.g. PR agency.
- Manage online presence and social media channels. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube...
- Develop and maintain marketing material for the services, to be used on the website and by other teams.
- Ensure the website and sales material are always up to date and contain accurate and relevant information.
- Manage market research initiatives.
This person must be able to coordinate with all other departments (sales, marketing, account management, support, etc…) to ensure product growth and success.
Desired Skills and Experience
Mobile industry is preferred!
The candidate should have 5-10 years of experience as it relates to digital marketing and advertising products. A successful candidate will have a proven track record of sales performance and product life cycle development. Candidate must have the willingness to roll up their sleeves and work with the field teams and customers for future product enhancements, sales, and support.
- Ability to manage a team of varying talents and positions.
- Training, coaching, and development of employees at all levels.
- Goal setting, sales forecasting, budgeting, and deployment of all Digital products.
- Identify, cultivate, and negotiate with strategic partners.
- Interact with all strategic partners and key accounts to help them reach their business goals.
- Proven track record of success managing digital marketing teams.
- Extensive knowledge of the digital marketing space.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams at the same time.
- Excellent time management, organization, and task prioritization skills.
go to method of application »
- E2E Strategic Marketing Management
- E2E Marketing Planning for products and follow its full execution
- Ensure the marketing plan can be attractive and guarantee sales
- Prepare the marketing plan according to the budget and monitor the budget utilization
- Team ability improvement including knowledge sharing and training
- Establish and maintain good relationship with high profile customers to achieve long term cooperation
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years experience as marketing manager in mobile device markeing or consumer goods marketing or FMCG marketing.
- Marketing management experience from telecommunication operators e.g. Airtel, MTN, Globacom etc will be an advantage
- Bachelors degree or higher in relevant fields
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good leadership and team development skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.