Job Opportunity at JNC International Limited
Posted on: 13 November, 2015
Deadline: 19 November, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at JNC International Limited
JNC International Limited is a Turnkey Medical Equipment solution company, representing an impressive list of international manufacturers of leading medical technology brands, that are global providers of Medical Technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Installation/ commissioning, repairs/ services of linear accelerator equipment.
- Planned maintenance, emergency corrective maintenance, upgrades.
- Issuing of important product or customer notifications.
- Fault finding complex electronic systems, pressurized gas systems, mechanical assembly and adjustment of the radiation beam to achieve required output specification.
- Courtesy calls to local customers and telephone support.
- On-site operation/demonstration and users care maintenance training, after sales services and preventive maintenance services of linear accelerator equipment.
- Installation and commissioning of sold and supplied products at customer’s site/hospital.
- Extension of after sales service to end users/customer
- Organizing and conducting local training program’s for client personnel in product’s operation, users care and maintenance techniques products.
- Operation of a rigorous system of planned preventive maintenance service for customers.
- Generation of sales and maintenance service contracts.
- Product specialist support to the operating division of the company.
- Devise, implement and deliver practical and comprehensive programs for emergency repair call out/ maintenance and operations of products in use across Nigeria.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the development of a team that gains market share to ensure JNCI becomes the medical equipment supplies and maintenance provider of choice in Nigeria and West Africa.
- Maintain Linear Accelerator supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- First Degree in Biomedical related disciplines
- 5 + years relevant work experience.
- Must have Linear Accelerator experience
- Strong networking/IT Skill set
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com with "Radiotherapy Engineer"as the Subject
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about JNC International LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Medical Laboratory Scientist at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic
- Medical Jobs at Imo International Health Systems
- Latest Vacancies at Rescue Technologies Limited
- HR Manager/Head of Corporate Services at Rescue Technologies Limited
- Medical Sales Representatives at Activlife Infusion Clinic
- Project Associate at Vesta Healthcare Partners Nigeria Limited
- Compensation and Benefits/Human Resources Manager at Critical Rescue International (CRI)
- Kitchen Staff at Newgate Medical Services Limited