Job Opportunity at JNC International Limited
Posted on: 13 November, 2015
Deadline: 19 November, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at JNC International Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
JNC International Limited is a Turnkey Medical Equipment solution company, representing an impressive list of international manufacturers of leading medical technology brands, that are global providers of Medical Technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Installation/ commissioning, repairs/ services of linear accelerator equipment.
- Planned maintenance, emergency corrective maintenance, upgrades.
- Issuing of important product or customer notifications.
- Fault finding complex electronic systems, pressurized gas systems, mechanical assembly and adjustment of the radiation beam to achieve required output specification.
- Courtesy calls to local customers and telephone support.
- On-site operation/demonstration and users care maintenance training, after sales services and preventive maintenance services of linear accelerator equipment.
- Installation and commissioning of sold and supplied products at customer’s site/hospital.
- Extension of after sales service to end users/customer
- Organizing and conducting local training program’s for client personnel in product’s operation, users care and maintenance techniques products.
- Operation of a rigorous system of planned preventive maintenance service for customers.
- Generation of sales and maintenance service contracts.
- Product specialist support to the operating division of the company.
- Devise, implement and deliver practical and comprehensive programs for emergency repair call out/ maintenance and operations of products in use across Nigeria.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the development of a team that gains market share to ensure JNCI becomes the medical equipment supplies and maintenance provider of choice in Nigeria and West Africa.
- Maintain Linear Accelerator supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- First Degree in Biomedical related disciplines
- 5 + years relevant work experience.
- Must have Linear Accelerator experience
- Strong networking/IT Skill set
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com with "Radiotherapy Engineer"as the Subject
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about JNC International LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at First Cardiology Consultants
- Ambulance Driver at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Driver at Hesspharm Limited
- Medical Laboratory Technicians at Tabitha Medical Center
- Fresh Jobs at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co.
- Nursing Officer/ Midwife at Newgate Medical Service Limited
- Locum Physiotherapist at PhysioconnectNG
- Registered Nurse at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital