Vacancy at Etonye & Etonye Barristers and Solicitors
Posted on: 13 November, 2015
Deadline: 18 November, 2015
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Etonye & Etonye Barristers and Solicitors - Founded in 2000, the law firm of Etonye and Etonye has grown into a thriving modern litigation and commercial law firm. Although we operate primarily out of our corporate head office in the commercial city of Lagos, Nigeria, the firm's reach extends to our other offices in Port Harcourt and Yenagoa where we advise our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Transcribing, inputting, editing, retrieving, and transmitting text, data, and information.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, answering or directing inquiries, giving instructions in person or on the telephone.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications, collecting and mailing correspondence, and copying information.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel dates.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact and communicating case progress.
- Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with attorney.
- To record and monitor court appearance dates, pleadings, and filing requirements.
- Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files and documenting actions
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Execute any other jobs assigned by senior officers.
- Skills Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication
- Attitude Integrity, professionalism, result orientation, initiative/judgment, teaming.
- Knowledge in-depth knowledge of office activities.
- Experience: 0 - 2 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV's and cover letter to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Legal Counsel at Graystone Solicitors
- Senior Litigation Counsel at a Law Firm - Stresert Services Limited