If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
ESAfrica provides a professional international recruitment and evaluation service to all industry sectors.
COMPANY PROFILE: Our client is a leading conglomerate in the Steel Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Automobile industries in Nigeria.
- Direct Reports: GMD/GDMD
- Global Function: Yes
- Internal Relations: Business Heads/GMs Branch Heads In House Unions
- External Relations: National Union/State Union/Immigration/TrainingInstitutes/Employer Associations
Job Summary: The Group Head HR/VP HR is responsiblefor providing strategic leadership and direction to the HR Staff and entiregroup to help meet the group strategic objectives. She/he will take fullresponsibility for the organization’s Human Resources functions such asOrganisational development, recruitment and staffing, employment law,performance management, employee relations and compensation and benefits.
- Develop and implement human resource strategies, whichhelp the company meet its strategic objectives.
- Provide advice, guidance and support on human resourceand associated matters to the Chief Executive Officer and senior managers asrequired.
- Lead the human resources function across the wholebusiness in order to ensure it makes an effective contribution to the successof the business overall.
- Provide advice, guidance, support and knowledge to theDana Group so as to ensure that HR matters are effectively managed in line withDana aims and objectives.
- Manage and contribute to the organisational design toensure that it is efficiently structured and prepared for further growth
- Develop and implement human resource policies andprocedures, which ensure that the company complies with its statutory and DanaGroup human resource requirements.
- Maintain and develop effective talent management andsuccession planning programs for senior managers in order to ensure aconsistent supply of high quality managerial talent.
- Develop appropriate compensation and reward strategiesin order to attract and retain high quality employees to meet the companieshuman resource needs.
- To provide human resources advice and guidance onchange management and organisational design initiatives in order to ensurethese projects are delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure that employee relations including collectivebargaining are managed in a proactive and professional manner so as to ensure aharmonious working environment is developed and maintained.
- As a leader of the HR function make a proactivecontribution to the overall development of the business.
- Minimum of MBA(HR)
- Good negotiation skills
- Good team formingand leading
- Leadership coaching and mentoring
- Good at both,oral and written English communication
- Strong convincingskill
- Efficient atdocument and database management.
- High standards ofprofessional conduct with a commitment to excellence.
- Strong PR Skill.
COMPENSATION/PERKS: Highly Competitive
Method of Application
Forward an updated copy of your resume with a motivation letter to email@example.com