Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Manage the end to end processes involved in the development and deployment of Etisalat Nigeria mobile messaging solutions.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to mobile messaging trends and monitor related developments in the telecommunications industry.
- Assist in the continuous review of the unit?s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Assist in identifying required resources, personnel and funding to achieve the unit?s strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop in line with approved business strategy, input into Etisalat Nigeria messaging solutions roadmap.
- Develop propositions/business cases for innovations in messaging services, propose modifications to enhance existing offerings and proffer recommendations to the Director, Consumer Segment
- Liaise with the IT team for solution selection and deployment of relevant technology to suit Etisalat Nigeria messaging platform.
- Manage, monitor and evaluate on-going performance and quality of all messaging services (including related promotions) in line with defined functionalities and specifications.
- Liaise with the Pricing and Tariffs team to agree and manage bonus tariffs/discounts on messages.
- Assist in implementing the unit?s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Assist in planning and managing the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates? performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives
- Monitor and control the budgetary needs of the unit.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Consumer Segment.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director, Consumer Segment.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Six (6) to eight (8) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role.
go to method of application »
Conduct information system audit reviews of Etisalat Nigeria computerized business application systems and Technical Infrastructure to evaluate confidentiality, integrity, availability, efficiency, effectiveness and compliance with regulatory requirements and to appraise the adequacy and soundness of related controls.
- Conduct IT/Technical Audit and other special reviews in Information Technology areas following a Risk Based Audit approach in accordance with Information System Audit Standards, guidelines, best practices and other relevant laws, policies and procedures maintaining independence, objectivity, and confidentiality at all times
- Review reliability of accounting and other data produced by the computer systems to check its relevance with management requirements & established policies
- Perform independent Information Systems risk assessment based on a standard/methodology to identify potential threats, vulnerabilities and their impact on business and likelihood of occurrence and accordingly develop audit procedures to verify controls and recommendations to mitigate such risks.
- Develop and prepare audit programs, questionnaires and information requirements for Manager, IT/Technical Audit?s review.
- Conduct audit review of computerized business application systems, IT & Technical infrastructure i.e. computer networks, operating systems, firewalls etc, IT organization, security, telecom networks and intelligent network services to evaluate and report on system integrity, confidentiality, availability, efficiency, effectiveness and compliance with relevant policies and procedures.
- Prepare system notes, flow charts using specialized software tools and audit working papers in accordance with auditing standards i.e. sufficient, reliable, relevant and useful evidence to support findings and recommendations.
- Ensure IT/Technical audit working papers are adequately referenced and stored in a secure manner.
- Prepare audit observations and develop recommendations by relating technology controls to achieve business requirements of information and prepare audit reports for review by Manager.
- Apply information systems audit principles, skills, and techniques to review and test computer applications and information systems technology of varying complexity.
- Understand financial, operational, and compliance risk and be able to formulate solutions to mitigate risks in the information technology environment.
- Conduct investigations/special reviews that might arise as a result of audit reviews
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, IT/Technical Audit.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university. Preferably in Computer Science, MIS, Accounting, Finance
- Certification in CISA, ACA will be an additional advantage
- Three (3) to Five (5) years work experience
- Knowledge of IT Security/ Information and Application Protection
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Etisalat's Career Page
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.