Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered.
Our client is a leading global brewery and bottling company spread across the world with recent presence in Nigeria. Due to internal expansion processes in their Ilesha office, they have decided to fill the position below:
- An opportunity exists for an HR Manager who will be accountable for shaping and driving the HR Agenda with the IBPLC teams to enable the achievement of business results.
- The successful incumbent will already possess demonstrable business partnering skills to assist the organisation to transition towards the Global HR Operating Model.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Translate the business needs into an HR strategy with clear and actionable plans
- Develop a plan to ensure a high performance, high engagement culture
- Deliver cost effective HR services and plans that will enhance business performance
- Communicate, develop, implement, leverage and embed the core HR Processes of:
- Talent Management to support current and future talent needs of the business
- Performance Management through taking direct accountability for building capability and supporting managers to anchor the Performance Management Way and shape the desired culture
- Organization Development through leading, managing and delivering effective change processes
- Learning and Development by working with line managers to identify current and future learning needs that are required to achieve the business strategy
- Industrial Relations - work with all stakeholders to ensure a conducive environment
- Employee Engagement and Culture, review all people data and survey feedback and develop plans to help the business understand and action areas that will improve employee engagement
Qualifications / Experience & Skills Required
- A minimum of B.Sc./HND in the Administration/Management Sciences
- Minimum 7 - 10 years’ experience in Human Resources in the FMCG environment at management level
- CIPMN membership is compulsory
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Above average computer skills
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- A commercial mind-set
- Demonstrated experience in managing all HR processes
- A track record of building excellent relationships and credibility with managers
- Ability to identify customer needs and go beyond delivering transactional HR processes
- Excellent leadership qualities with an ability to work within a matrix structure
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate at the highest level
- Excellent knowledge of the business
- Team player who can work across business units
- High level of integrity
- A good facilitator
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org make the subject of the mail the job title.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
go to method of application »
Our client is a leading Logistic Service Provider Company. Due to internal expansion processes, they have decided to employ qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- To take lead of the Security Teams and their various activities.
- To set dynamic security standards , rules , regulations and code of practices across the relevant areas and ensure strict compliances .
- Take full charge of the security of the company for maximum protection of both human and non- human assets and safeguard the activities of all the stakeholders.
- On regular basis, to critically assess the risk exposures of the Company and come out with the best measures of handling & combating them.
- To secure a strategic alliance with all the Government enforcement Agencies across the country
- To take lead in intelligence gathering and feed the management regularly.
- To play a liaison role with other stakeholders ( Clients) security Units to build an harmonized relationship that will assist in information sourcing or gathering which will enhance the Company watch words - Unequaled Prompt Service Delivery
- To report monthly to the management on any security related matters
- To carry out a quarterly checks to all the Company accredited Transporters to ensure strict compliance with the set risks management models and reports within the 2week of the exercise
- To pay regular and unscheduled visits both days & nights to all the company formations e.g warehouses being managed by the Company ,Top Management Residences, Clients with vulnerable goods to theft , terminals , transporters yards etc.
- To set up a Monitoring Team for random checking of Company goods whilst in transit or transporters yards and ensure all the containers are properly done sealed
- To take lead in securing the company goods in case of any accident or any threat
- To carry out a discrete investigation to any loss or thereat to company goods / personnel and reports promptly
- To take lead in any event of loss or theft of any goods directly owned or in trust of the Company by promptly reporting the incident to the appropriate authority, track down the suspect(s) within the shortest time with the assistant of the rightful Agency and obtain the needful documents completely and adequately.
- To monitor the performances of the Company engaged Security outfits and report to the management on regular basis
- To organize unnoticed drills or exercises to see how the security personnel will react to the emergency callings.
- To update the management regularly on any security threats in the society or to any of the company operations with the appropriate recommendations.
- To engage in proper verification exercise & documentations of the company’s need new employees from time to time
- To set up a Spy - Team that will always understudy the activities of any of the Company Stakeholders that may be injurious and report to the findings to the management regularly
- The Prospective candidates must possess the under listed qualities:
- He must be a Retired & Experienced Police Officer ( Most Especially - DSS ) with main specialization on loss investigations or Knowledgeable and Well Experienced Insurance Loss Adjuster presently working with reputable Insurance Companies with verifiable proofs
- He must not be less than 45 years and maximum of 50 years of age
- He must be of a good character without any records of blemish in the course of his career
- Smart in fact- findings strategies and Energetic
- He must have sufficient experienced and good working Relationship with all the Government Enforcement Agencies concerning discrete Investigations , the track down of criminals and adjudication processes .
- Strong in verbal and Communication Skills
- He must be Proactive & think out of box
- Very Good in Auditing processes - equipment & facilities
- He must be Time conscious in all the official assignments with priority on doing things right at first time
- HND/B.Sc in related discipline.
- At least 10 – 20 years of working experience
Interested and qualified Candidates should forward their Cv's to: email@example.com
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted. kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should check preferred job details for method of application.