Job Vacancy in a Reputable Telecomunication Company
Posted on: 12 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
A Reputable Telecomunication Company is Hiring for the Role of Studio Technician
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain studio and equipments to ensure readiness for conduct of recordings.
- Ensure studio is always in an appropriate state.
- Setup, operate and maintain studio equipments.
- Report, log problems and take equipment in for servicing as required.
- Conduct audio recording, video capture and post-production activities to deliver high-quality sound and video works.
- Be aware of new/current developments in equipment, production technology and techniques and advice as appropriate.
- To advise line manager of equipments to be replaced and to obtain quotes as appropriate.
- Ensure works delivered match Firm's Nigeria’s production templates.
- To work across departments to provide cover and support as required.
- Prepare required voice prompts for the IVR.
- Generate weekly logs on production activities, equipment list and maintenance.
- Perform any other duties as required by the line manager or Head of Department
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in a visual and/or audio production company
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in production equipment and software
- Excellent communication, creative and collaborative skills
- Ability to setup, disassemble and troubleshoot sound and video equipments
Method of Application
To apply, send your CV to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Human Resource/Administrative Manager at a Technology Company
- Full Stack Web Developer at PreDiagn
- ICT Instructors at Obachaste Institute of Learning
- Business Process Manager at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Customer Service Manager / Post-Sales Technical Support at Trend Micro Nigeria
- Web / Software/ Financial Web Developer at Access Solutions Limited
- Supply Chain Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Information Technology Roles at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited