CA Global Headhunters is an international recruitment and staffing company with an in-depth focus on Recruitment in Africa. We recruit talent of the highest standard across African Sectors in Mining, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Banking, Finance, Legal, Insurance, Commodities and Agriculture. As the African markets further grow and develop, our skills and expertise simultaneously grow too, ensuring that we deliver the best service for both clients and candidates. Our extensive candidate network built up over 8 years comprises the most diverse, skilled and experienced candidates.
The successful candidate will secure the functional efficiency of the filling machine lines at customer sites, considering the commercial conditions.
- Demonstrate solid knowledge & understanding how related items work, as well as how to use different related tools. (e.g. Pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanics, electromechanics, automation, instrumentation, controls, tools)
- Realization of inspections, repairs, preventive maintenances or trouble-shooting at customer site
- Preparation of technical reports and record any customer complaints and forwarding to the responsible department.
- Support of the customer staff regarding technical problems.
- Ordering of spare parts when required with customer approval.
- Installation of modifications when required.
- Leading of the personnel at the site when required
- As required installation of filling line
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 5+ years’ experience in aseptic industry and / or Food - strongly preferred
- University Degree in Technical Discipline
- Proven record in Field Service and customer contact
- Proficiency in written & Verbal English is essential
Method of Application
To apply, visit CA Global's career page on Catsone
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.