Current Job Position at InterContinental Lagos
Posted on: 11 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at InterContinental Hotels
InterContinental Lagos is located on Victoria Island, in the centre of Lagos home to the majority of foreign embassies and multinational companies, making it the perfect residence for affluent business and diplomatic travellers. Built on an elevated terrain overlooking Lagos's port and the city below, the 19 storey hotel offers uninterrupted, spectacular views of Lagos Skyline. InterContinental Lagos comprises of 352 well-appointed, elegantly decorated rooms and suites as well as a Club InterContinental floor.
What is your passion? Whether you're into tennis, baking or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU. We employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our progressive & committed opening team at the InterContinental Lagos.
We are currently recruiting for the position below:
- As Health Club Manager, you will manage and drive the team to achieve excellent customer service standards and increase sales. You will ensure the smooth running of the club and that health and safety standards are met.
- In return we’ll give you a generous financial and benefits package including healthcare support, hotel discounts worldwide and chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Co-ordinate the maintenance of all recreational facilities and equipment.
- Coordinate the delivery of all recreational guest services.
- Responsible for the safety of all guest services.
- Manage all staff in this department.
- Manage the sale and promotion of departmental products and services.
- Access sales and marketing data.
- Assist with the development of new products and services.
- Assist with the evaluation of sales and marketing activities.
- Anticipate economic business level fluctuations and makes action plans.
- Comply with all Hotel and corporate guidelines.
- Deliver high quality service to guests.
- Adhere to departmental cleaning and maintenance programs.
- Attend and input at management meetings as required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Health Club Manager.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral with proficiency in English.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit IHG's Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about InterContinental HotelsSimilar Jobs
- Front Desk Manager at a Five Star Hotel - McTimothy Associates
- Operations Director at Axari Hotel & Suites
- Waiters/Waitress at a 5-Star Hotel - Workforce Group
- Housekeeper at Renaissance Hotel - Marriott International
- Latest Jobs at Marriott International
- Accountants at a Reputable Hotel - Teclab Management Services Limited
- Food and Beverage Manager at a Reputable 4 Star Hotel - Teclab Management Services Limited
- Graduate Marketing/Sales Officer at a Reputable Event Centre -W-Holistic Business Solutions