Newly Posted Job Position at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 11 November, 2015
Deadline: 23 November, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Plan systems audit procedures, oversee a team of auditors and ensure their investigation is in compliance with MTNN and government standards.
- Identify significant risk(s) associated with strategic objectives of the company and provide input into annual audit plan accordingly.
- Develop and record a plan for each engagement reflecting the scope and objectives of the audit assignment linked to the significant risk exposure within that particular environment.
- Ensure efficient and effective execution of annual audit plan, track and monitor expenditures and update/adjust budget as necessary.
- Sustain audit methodology processes to ensure compliance with the required standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors and International Best Practice ; and recommend changes as required.
- Provide input to the overall audit methodology and promote efficient practices by recommending improvements in processing capability, user interface and security designs.
- Lead and direct the monitoring of MTNNs computer network for possible mismanagement, fraud and inefficiency.
- Conduct on-going audits as per annual audit plan and as need arises and provide suggestion on audit assignments conducted e.g. technical reviews of IS and Network.
- Perform complex analysis using CAATs tools (e.g. ACL) and Excel and ensure audit reports are timely, accurate, objective and constructive.
- Meet with management on matters that bothers on risk management, internal controls and corporate governance processes.
- Incorporate knowledge gained from consulting engagements into audit assignments and overall audit plan.
- Review the performance of system auditors and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Identify training requirements of system auditors, develop program to address knowledge gaps and to enrich knowledge repository within the department.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Experience & Training
- Minimum of Eight (8) years relevant experience in a reputable organization with
- Minimum 4 years in a Internal Audit (of which 3 years should be in Systems Audit)
- 2 years in a Supervisory/ Managerial position
- 3 years in a Systems/ IT/ Telecomm environment
- Internal audit,
- Fraud management,
- Business risk management,
- Internal controls,
- General management
- Systems Audit (ISACA, ISO)
- B.Sc, HND, BEng, BTech or BArch
Method of Application
To apply for the position, go to MTN Career Website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Transmission Operations Engineer at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Nigerian Indigenous Language Teacher at an EdTech Company - OICS Limited
- Graduate Business Analysts at erpSOFTapp Limited
- Latest Jobs at Ark Technologies Limited
- Account Officer at xPlug Technologies Limited
- Network Planning & Optimization Officer at Nokia Nigeria
- Data & Software Internships for Students at eHealth4everyone
- Fresh Vacancies at Kingstar Techsupport Limited