Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. We focus on three key areas; Human Resource Management, People Placement and Learning & Development. At RIL people management is at the heart of ALL we do; easing business burdens is why we do it.
The candidate will be responsible for effective design, development and implementation of varying web and database applications and support in a paperless environment
Job Description :
BSc in Chemical, Petroleum or Electrical Engineering and also MBA in Business Administration or Management.
The candidate must have minimum of seven to fifteen years or more at top Management level of Similar Business operations or in the Public Sector Parastatal.
The Successful Candidate will report directly to the Managing director and will over-see the Group’s administrative and business function and also ensure effective management communication and facilitate Corporate Communications, of which will also involve developing and implementing Communication Strategies, aimed positioning the Group of Companies in strategic positions,
where they have business opportunities.
The right Candidate will also oversee the Comprehensive restructuring and Communication Strategies chat will convey the Groups external and internal messages to their chosen business sectors, there will also be development of Performance standards and KPI for every staff of the group, in line with the Group's high level expectations.
The chosen candidate must have a high drive in restructuring and transformation and also result orientated in businesses that are used to asses manager’s based on standard result.
He or She must also have the drive, passion and energy to seek new businesses chat will transcend what the group is doing, Excellent Leadership skills with the ability to work as a team leader, supervisor and manager and also special skills in detecting rare talent and nurturing such talent is also essential.
Ability to drive a restructuring and ambitious Group of Company that is used to achieving results of very high Standard.
The chosen Candidate must have innovative and creative Skills that will be able to align with the Chief executive and innovative mind and must have the moral and integrity standards that are set by the board and must adhere to them without any compromise.
• Define optimal network link architecture and configuration to support our expanding business globally and across Nigeria
• Assist in implementing defined work programs and plan in the area of network link.
• Ensure the provision of optimal support on all IT network link.
• Optimize and maintain the network links, Optimize network link topology and structure, ensure network link stability.
• Assist in providing technical support to end users of IT network infrastructure country-wide.
• Ensure network connectivity to our offices in other regions of the world.
• Assist in setting up and maintaining network link management system tools to ensure network link are constantly monitored.
• Assist in monitoring and troubleshooting network link related issues and requests down to the last line of support before escalating to third-party link vendors.
• Good skill and knowledge on Micro Wave link, VSAT, optical cable, ADSL, -XDSL.
• More than 4 years’ work experience on network link maintenance.
• BGP,OSPF,ISIS,RIP, LAN technology.
• CCNP with adequate experience in Service Provider, and Router & Switch. CCIE
• ITIL, or other certifications in change and project management
• Network Infrastructure Associate
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Resource Intermediaries' Career Page